HOW'S THE WEATHER WHERE YOU ARE?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a bad day in The North. 

Screenshot_20190519-125037_AccuWeather.jpg

This pool isn't a going to open itself, unfortunately. I've been staring at it since yesterday, and NOPE.

SO... time to pump off the dirty water over the cover. LOOOONG process. 

20190519_124924.jpg

Here it is a gray day with a bit of rain. Temp is 15C.... I want real spring weather with sun and no cold wind

@hysteresis Nice pool you have. I think your kids like it a lot

Two tornado watches, three bad thunderstorm warnings, wind strong enough to bend out sycamore almost double and a tornado warning. Great day! We ate dinner in the basement, while hoping that a funnel cloud wouldn't touch down.

- MantisGirl13

More bad thunderstorms/tornado weather predicted for this afternoon! And I have to mow the lawn before it rains! 

- MantisGirl13

No thundersorms or tornados here ( scary)

But we have our first official summerday of the year: 29C and sunny.☀️ A bit too warm I say, but still nice. 😎

Tomorrow temp wil drop to 18C :blink: brrrr

It is still a major storm often with lightning every 24 hours or. They finally planted the field around my house. I live on a farm not far from the IIllinois/Iowa border. It is a good thing we put tilling in a few year back to drain the fields. It is the middle of the night and two of my dogs huddled next to me.

We have summer weather here. It is a bit too hot at the moment, but tomorrow it will be 24C that is nice. not the 30C of today. Took ouside pics of some of my mantids in the garden. I think they like the sun.

BooM! Nice pool day.

But maybe not so good for my mantises stuck unavailable for pickup, at a UPS warehouse maybe 30 minutes from me. 🤬

I was out buying pool supplies.

20190629_164019.jpg

Latest posts