HOW'S THE WEATHER WHERE YOU ARE?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
🍻having a beer 🍺 

A63BD4CB-63F3-4955-BA49-4A74E89C605E.jpeg

Wow. Just wow.

That's a lot of snow.
I-90 over Snoqualmie Pass is still closed today after 53 inches of snow fell Monday night into Tuesday, so yeah... It's a lot 😑 I'm up to over 2ft here, but we are only like 1000 above sea level, the pass is like 4700ft

Last edited by a moderator:
About 5 more inches so far today 

There is more in our forecast Wednesday and next weekend, too.

Ugh, I'm tired of shoveling 

Last edited by a moderator:
That's lovely.

We wont see any real spring for a couple months. It warms up, but always drops back down.

By the third week in May, we will have our swimming pool open and circulating. We have a pool heater, so it will be enjoyable.

Supposed to get 6-9 inches of snow tonight! The one thing I love about snow: I can make money! I shovel driveways in my neighborhood and last time it snowed I made $60! A little extra money to spend on mantids and flies.

- MantisGirl13

We needed you this week. With my shoulder off, shovelling was a nightmare. LoL.

Its exceedingly rare to see kids shoveling for money these days. At least in my neighborhood. 

Back in my day we were everywhere. Lawn mowers in the summers too.

Well done!

:)  Being homeschooled, I have lots of time, and a good-sized neighborhood means that I have lots of customers! 

- MantisGirl13

I shovel driveways in my neighborhood and last time it snowed I made $60! A little extra money to spend on mantids and flies.
Cool, so you can earn some money to put in your mantid hobby👍

Today was mostly rain during the day and not very cold. Last week we had a few days with sun and 15C and I saw the first spring flowers coming up. So nice to see color coming back in nature. Too bad I didn't had my phone with me or I would have made some spring pics. I was walking my dog.