Hygrometers

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaddock

Reaction score
OK.

Can anyone see a problem here?

image019kfi.jpg

The one on the left is as close to accurate as I've seen these get...

Thanks Petco for your pet "expertise". It's so nice to have your equipment, and it is soooo accurate! :angry:

Please someone recommend an alternative! I have been using zoomed digital thermometers, and like them, what would be a good brand for a digital hygrometer?

<_<

I see a waste of money. I never use the things.

Didn't you once show us a pic of one of yr setups, Rick, that had a digital thermometer and hygrometer with a probe leading down into a glass tank?
Not saying I have NEVER used them. I have. However I found they were not needed. And it is obvious from the pic that they are not accurate.

Last edited by a moderator:
.... it is obvious from the pic that they are not accurate.
Well, yeah the Petco ones are ridiculous, but an accurate hygrometer would be a whole different story. I particularly like combining insects and plants that have similar needs, and hygrometers are nice in that situation. B)

Well, yeah the Petco ones are ridiculous, but an accurate hygrometer would be a whole different story. I particularly like combining insects and plants that have similar needs, and hygrometers are nice in that situation. B)
Again, not saying there is no use for them or that all of them are inaccurate. I know better than that. However I am saying that for ME and mantids I have no use for them.

Latest posts