Hypoponera

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ismart

Reaction score
I just recieved six perfect nymphs from hypoponera communication was exellent and prompt, the packaging was great. I would recommend doing bussiness with him, great breeder.

-paul

WOW, What a nice guy to work with! I did a trade with Mike, For some Pseudovates Peruviana. All 6 of them came alive & In EXCELLENT health. The packaging was great, Very well thought out! I couldn't ask for a better breeder to do business with!

Thank you, For a very positive experience!! I look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Wnderful packing with lots of cushion and insulation, great personality to communicate with as well.

Certainly would trade again at all possibility!

Luke

Last edited by a moderator:
Just traded some ooths with Mike, as always great packing, great communication and fast delivery. Will be doing bussiness with him again!

Paul

Received another shipment fom Mike, state of the art packing with ooth all in excellent condition.

Highly recommended!

Luke from Taiwan

ive just had 3 ooths turn up today, all look very healthy, very very well packaged and hope deal with this breeder again sometime.

ill try and give an update on the ooths once they have started to hatch,

once again many thanks with a thumbs up from me.

Another great trade from Mike! Thank you Mike!! The ootheca came very well packaged and it hatched 4 days later. I got 100 plus Narrow-wing mantis nymphs and could not be happier. One of the best breeders I know and a true friend. I highly recommend him to everyone. He know his mantis well and gives out great advice.

I will be trading with you soon again my friend! ;)

Thanks again

Mikhail

Thank you Mike!!

Another great trade and everything came very healthy. The packaging was very well thought out and I could not ask for anything better. ;)

Thanks again

Mikhail

I just recieved 50+ nymphs from Mike. All of them look great and his packing was the best i have seen thus far. He is a great breeder and a awsome person. Will deffinetly be doing bussiness with him again.

Thanks again Mike!!

Paul

Mike sent me a free ooth, and it hatched in days. In addition, he gave me other valuable knowledge about insect taxidermy. Mike is a great breeder. Thank you very much, Mike.

I'm also a happy recipient of complimentary ooths from Mike. Fast, friendly, etc. Thank you much for sharing. I'll be sure to treat the nymphs with due love and care when they emerge!

John (Meiji) in Boston

Mike is a wonderful chap, he also sent me a free S. parva ootheca like a few others on the forum. It hatched last night producing around 45 nymphs.

You will not find many people donating oothecae these days.

I agree with the many positive comments in the thread with regards to his excellent packaging. It has been the best by far.

A splendid chap and well worth buying/trading with in the future.

Take care

Best regards

Stephen.

Mike very kindly sent me two Statilia parva ooths for free. He didn't even ask for postage although I did reimburse him.

And yes, wonderful packing job -- a style I'll make special effort to emulate given my own recent failure to package a few nymphs properly.

Thanks, Mike, for your generosity and promptness!

PS - I think we might all need to start referring to Statilia parva as Statilia sp. but that's a subject that needs to be discussed later in a different post!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just recieved some ooths from Mike. What a great guy to do bussiness with. His shipping method is flawless, and fast. I will be doing bussiness with him again. Highly recommened!

Thanks again Mike!

Paul

Latest posts