Ian Batten - insectstore.com - (UK)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve just started in the hobby of keeping and hopefully in the future breeding preying mantis. In this context I can therefore recommend the following supplier:

Ian Batten (http://www.mantisinc.tk/)

In relation to the ootheca Ian has sent, I have had a very good hatch rate, close to 100% (Still waiting on x3 oths, but I have by no means given up hope; out of the 15 +/- I have ordered I think the numbers speak for themselves).

I will most definitely continue to purchase the majority of my oths from Ian in the future.

Regards

Rob Pearson

I received some mantises from Ian, his mantis is in great shape. Ian's packaging is great too!! Respond to e-mail very quick, a very honest trader and always up for a nice mantis chat. Will definately deal with Ian again in the future.

I received some HEALTHY and beautiful mantis from Ian. We definetly need more people like Ian in this trade. Thanks Ian!!!!

I have received four beautiful millipedes from Ian, all in brilliant condition. They are lovely - thanks Ian! :D

I havn't recieved my 2 C.Gemmatus and 4 P.Agrionina yet...but thats because they are not due till tomorrow. :)

However, whilst sorting out the deal with Ian he was extremely paitient and calm in response to all of my questions. Ian is a credit to the mantis world, whether you buy from him or not.

I will let you know in a while how they arrive :D

All Mantids Arrived In Great Shape! Great Packaging And Care Was Observed! Definately Will Be Buying From Ian Next Time!!

the order of violing and lobata mantids arrived great :D . Packaging was oustanding, it even with stood royal mail :lol: but seriously, great packaging. i plan to do more trading and buy from ian. :D .

Joe

Recieved 3 healthy little C.Gemmatus from Ian yesterday. He was very patient with all my questions and kept me well informed of the status of my order.....pleasure doing business Ian!

Alan

I have purchased Nymphs, Ootheca & Fruit Fly Culture off of Ian... :D

All arrived in good time, excellent quality, & with lots of info & after sales service.

Helped me get off to a flying start as a complete beginner.

A trusted breeder. Experienced & informative. Can't go wrong buying from Ian.

Thanks Ian :p

Gawd!! I hope I posted this in the right place this time, don't wanna get told off again :oops:

Cole

I ordered a fairly big order and all were sent in amazing health and speed. Told me exactly when it was sent also (straight after school lol) Anyway, he's a good breeder. Thanks Ian!

Ian sent me 4 spiny flower mantis that i ordered which arrived so quickly! And all in good health! Pretty things too!

Have to say he is a good breeder!

Cheers, Cameron.

100% impressed with the service after an initial few teething problems everything has been sorted out quickly and efficiently.

Definately will be ordering more from Ian when the time comes.

Top notch service, highly recommend

Looking forward to next week when they will be delivered.

Carl

P.S been asked to post on behalf of another of Ians customers who would like to say that she is extremelyhappy with her P.wahlbergii that was delivered today and I have seen photos and have to say it looks fantastic (hope mine look as good).

She will also be using Ian again (if she can get round her other half LOL)

5 gorgeous Idolomantis arrived safe and sound yesterday from Ian. Very good service as always and excellent packaging,

Cheers Ian!

My order turned up yesterday as arranged. 2 fantastic little (understatement) wahlbergii.

And a ready to use fruit fly culture with some already emerged flies to use straight away.

Awesome service Ian will definately be keeping an eye on your site to see what other goodies you have on offer.

Hope to deal with you again in the near future.

Carl

Latest posts