Ian Batten - insectstore.com - (UK)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C. pictipinnis ootheca ordered on Sat and turned up today (Tuesday). Great packaging and fast service.

Same as most people, I'll order from Ian again without hesitation.

Cheers mate. Nice one.

ordered a small tank from ian sunday afternoon and received on tuesday morning..... spot on ian cheers m8

(now i need to fill the tank)

Recieved this beautiful little nymph and tank very quickly without any problems. Cheers Ian :D

DSCF1068.jpg

Don't think there's anything I can fault Ian on here- got my packages today- everything arrived in perfect condition, all alive and healthy, the communication is great and of course, Ian's VERY punctual :D

A+++++++++

I received a nice pair of subadult orchid mantis from Ian! They are doing just GREAT... Both ate and drank, and are just too pretty! Thanks.

Got my mantis from Ian today. 1 miomantis and 4 blephs but got a freebie aswell! :D

Fantastic stuff, fast delivery and packaged well as always.

Cheers again Ian, Cameron.

Got 3 Blephs from Ian yesterday.

All very alive and looking mint! :D

Very well packaged too.

Hope to do business again in the future for some Idolo's

Cheers Ian :D

Jo

Recieved a Creobroter Pictipennis ootheca and a Mantis Religiosa ootheca from Ian. Extremely well packaged and very very quick delivery.

This was my 2nd delivery from Ian and i look forward to many more.

Ian ROCKS ! 8)

I've ordered a precious IDOLOMANTIS D. ootheca and today I received a perfect eggs case, well packed.

Just good things to say!

Professional, friendly and reliable.

Thanks again man!

Félix

I received a superb H parviceps from Ian which has already undergone a moult. Ooethecas still to hatch.

Many thanks.

Sarah

Ian shipped me a miomantis paykullii ootheca and he threw in some nymphs too! He was very honest. I highly recommend him. Everything was well priced and it made it to frigid Colorado safe and sound in January. I was highly impressed. If I get another opportunity to I will gladly do business again with him in the future.

Thanks Ian! :D

-Jay

I received an L4 M. paykuluii from Ian today - a happy and healthy little beastie who immediately tucked into some crickets! Two more oothecas to look forward to hatching as well.

Many thanks Ian :)

Sarah

when i ordered some oothecas off ian i was a little unsure cause of the whole unreliable internet stereotype. but my shipment arrived in only three days and in my order he had given me free oothecas and jungle nymph eggs. my stock was in order and two of my eight ootheca hatched within an hour. the others i am waiting on as i only got it today. i have placed another order for his more exotic flower mantids and have only good things to say about ian. he will run through any questions you have and answers to stuff you didnt even know you needed! BUY OFF IAN (y)

buy off ian!! packing was one of the best i have seen and very quick to send and also replys to emails quickly.

Thank Ian please with everything i have brought from you and i brought a lot lol :D

I best slow down or will have more than you :wink:

Thanks again

I just purchased some ooths from Ian, everything arrived in good condition. Ian was very helpful in answering any questions. I highly recommend Ian to anyone thinking of purchasing mantids or ooths.

Latest posts