Ian Batten - insectstore.com - (UK)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received my Pseudeumpusa before 12 as promised, really healthy, thanks a lot. Looks like a great forum as well, sure this wont be my last post.

Recieved my order from ian all in good time and excellent condition. One of the Ooths has already hatched so now got hundreds of hungry new mouths to feed.

Very good service both times i have ordered from him.

p.s. this is the second time ive order Ooths from Ian, each time i have been given a second one for free. Thats good value for money if you ask me.

Recieved my package today (packed n padded to the max ;) ) and I'm over the moon with my new Orchid.

Straight out the box shes going on missions round her tank and has actively hunted down 5 curly wings one after another. Amazing little beast and I'd definately do business again with Ian.

I'll add that this is my 2nd purchase from him and both times I was impressed.

:thumbsup:

Hi i would just like to say what a nice thing that Ian Batten did for me, not only did he send the ootheca i had sent for, but he sent me another one of the same free, together with some mantid nymphs.

Thank you Ian you have made my day. Thanks Chris. :D

Received ooth, packed lovely, next day delivery, excellent condition nice to know you can depend on people when your so excited and waiting for things to be delivered.

Cheers Ian.

Mat.

Thanks Ian - my Giant Asian Mantis arrived happy and well. The parcel was very well packaged - one very satisfied customer - again. Everything I've purchased from Ian has been great - I recommend him. :D

Nice one Ian, we did a meet up for the mantis's I purchased, excellent services, would deal with again.

Vince

I have received some Flower Mantids from Ian some time ago... Just wanted to say that he packs them really well, and when I have received them after 2 weeks in transit, they still had some food in the cups for them to eat :) !

Would not hesitate to deal with him again :) !

Moved: chris rone Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:51 am Post subject: postal mantis

just received my mantis from mantis inc cheers ian.

well impressed with package protection for the insect,came out of the pot full of life much to the horror of my wife(did,nt have the heart to tell

her how big it will be fully grown) so thanks again will keep in touch.

For anyone wanting to buy mantids or mantid supplies I highly recommend buying from ian batten at the insectstore. Ian, my giant asian praying mantis arrived safe and sounds and extremely alert this morning. Superfast delivery and the lil guy is gorgeous, will look forward to dealing with you in the future. :lol:

For anyone wanting to buy mantids or mantid supplies I highly recommend buying from ian batten at the insectstore. Ian, my giant asian praying mantis arrived safe and sounds and extremely alert this morning. Superfast delivery and the lil guy is gorgeous, will look forward to dealing with you in the future. :lol:
I'll second that just purchased my first one fantastic--sorry ian had to do it with a quote i'm with computers :oops: :roll: :lol: :lol:

got mine today! so tiny :D Very well packaged!!

No problems at all and ian was very patient with all of my questions that no doubt, he has been asked a million times before from other beginners!!

Thanks Mate! :D

Ordered an ooth, arrived well and it looks to be in good condition (how do you tell? :D ).

He gets my thumbs up!

I fully recommended buying from Ian, i have had a couple of oothecas and a few bud wing mantises from him, no problems at all!!! definately be buying some more in the new year.

thanks 8)

Just received some gorgeous Paradoxa and Idolomantis nymphs from Ian.....first class packaging as always. Can't fault the service or the livestock,

Thanks!

Alan

Latest posts