Ian Batten - insectstore.com - (UK)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MOVED:

David Maguire Posted: Sun May 27, 2007 3:42 pm Post subject: ian

i bought some tarachdes sp off ian and just thought would say how good condish they came in

Hi received 2-Dead leaf's/2-Indian rose's/2-devil's/2-twig's all grade(A) condition & arrived fast & well in post.Will be more than happy to buy from Ian if needed in the future.
I've just got a pair of ghost's off Ianvery happy with them.They arrived once agin safe & well.The mantis listed above are all still doing great :) .

I received my order from Ian yesterday, all was in good shape. Some of my order was not available so Ian is giving me monies off my next order which is GREAT with me, thanks Ian and u will be hearing from me soon! 8)

Just got a Phyllocrania paradoxa through the post from Ian - excellent condition and really well packaged - very nice little guy (the Mantis that is :D )

Excellent Mantis all arrived a live and in good condition Excellent seller Thanks

I got a African ooth and he threw in A FREE Gambian Spotted-Eye Flower Mantis ooth WOO WOO!!!!

very recommended :D :D :D :D :D :D

-john-

hey guys! i was soo pleased with my other ooths that i bought a African mantis and a Gambian ooth and what more... HE GAVE ME ANOTHER FREE OOTH!! :D :D :D could not be more pleased!!

THANKS IAN!!!

-john_jb1-

MOVED

Liz Lawford Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:53 pm Post subject: Cheerz!

Ermmmm thank you for the tiny ghost, arrived in perfect condition, i hope i can look after it proper as im new to this(this is my third now) well anyway il go as i look like a geek now.lol. Keep in touch Ian and give me feedback on EBAY!!!! lol.p.s il post pics on my myspace when hes a bit bigger

recived flwoer mantis ooth.It was packed like fine china..thanks ian.

2078250599_5a66afd0ba_o.jpg

i bought a P. ocellata ooth from ian..i just had a count..72 nympths.. :blink: dam ian im a happy chappy.72 nympths fomr the ooth above.the ooth was just over 2 inchs

Last edited by a moderator:
Package I bought never came to the U.S. after a month of waiting. Ian refunded promptly after I pmed him about it.

Very honest and trustworthy, wish I could have received his package!

Sorry it didn't arrive mantida! I can only think customs seized it, or it's been lost in the post. I will dig out the tracking number for everone to take a look at online and laugh at what a waste of time the royal mail really are.

Update with track number: RI810622085GB

Can track on the royal mail website.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ian is a cool guy - just did a little bussiness with him - a real gangsta though, I would not mess with them, no 5-O will help you.

Traded some ooths with Ian, and all has gone well so far. He is very polite and pleasant to communicate with, and communication is good. The ooths were packaged well, arrived quickly, and look good. Will update when they hatch. Thanks, bests regards, François! smile.gif

Received a couple of ooths from Ian, and all went well. Communication was great, and he's a pleasure to deal with. Ooths look good. Will update on hatching if all goes well. Would deal with Ian again anytime! ;)

Latest posts