Idolo breeding

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he's gone. He just passed. :( I'm really sorry i couldn't breed them :(

I tried my best. Once i found him like this i tried to feed him flies, and honey. Nothing

Last edited by a moderator:
All you can do is try, and thats what you did, so don't be too upset with yourself just take what you learned and move on. Believe me I know how you feel, I never got every adult mated with mine either, some just won't do it no matter what you do. It's best to try not to get too high or too low when dealing with a a difficult species like this(easier said than done, I know). Sorry Andrew, both of you....

All you can do is try, and thats what you did, so don't be too upset with yourself just take what you learned and move on. Believe me I know how you feel, I never got every adult mated with mine either, some just won't do it no matter what you do. It's best to try not to get too high or too low when dealing with a a difficult species like this(easier said than done, I know). Sorry Andrew, both of you....
Thanks nick. All i can hope is that she will eventually mate with some male somewhere. All i can say was this male tried, and it just didn't happen.