ismart (Paul) - (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered some nymphs and ooths from Paul. They came safe and sound, and he included extras! Threw in two free ooths too. Very nice guy! Highly recommended.

~Jon

Just recieved 10 wide-arm nymphs, 3 S. parva oothecae, and 1 rhombodera ooth from Paul today. Great guy to do business with!!! I sent him the money before the female even laid an ootheca, and he constantly kept in contact with me, giving me updates, and he sent out the shipment the next day after the ooth was laid.

2 thumbs up

Thanks,

Eros JN

Paul very generously helped me out with a male ghost I urgently needed. His communication is great. I will definitely be doing business with him again.

PAUL I HAVE RECEIVED YOUR SHIPMENT! THX!

they are great and your packaging is really effiecient.

are u a shipping a clerk too?

cuz i am. haha.

THX!!!!!!!

-Victor

p.s. thx for the other 2 wide arms. =)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just completed my first transaction with Paul, and I can't say enough good about him. :) Price was great, he threw in extras, communication was excellent before, during, and after the sale, and I'm completely satisfied with the deal.

We were both a little worried, as the nymphs got delayed by the post due to the holiday shipping rush. And in such cold weather... the lows have been in the teens and 20's f. this week. But even with being sent out on Monday and arriving on Saturday, every one of the nymphs made it, thanks to Paul's careful and efficient packaging and the heat pack. It was a pleasure doing business with him, and I look forward to dealing with him again. ;) Thanks, Paul! :D

Becky Heacox (Katnapper)

Hard to add much to the above. If Paul has ooths that you want, just plonk down a surprisingly little cash and relax. The package will arrive on time, amazingly well packed in vials with moisturized sponges in them and a ventilated cap, and a heat pack if required,neatly labelled, and in my case, not an extra, but two extras tossed in for free.

My only very minor complaint is that he packs the vials in professional-style peanuts instead of crumpled newspaper, and I enjoy reading the newspapers from out-of-state shippers, LOL! Otherwise, this was a perfect transaction. The first, I am sure, of many.

Been without babies for a month and was going a bit stir crazy!!! But, on Wednesday "I got Mail!!" Yep!! My man, Ismart (Paul)

comes through...Again!! Nicely, packed mantids and oothecae!!! Sweet little extras in there too, as usual from him!!! this is the man to go to when you see him post an ad for mantids for sale!! And he's not out to break your pockets either!! I dig that about him!! When you're paying tuition for little ones, including all the other stuff they need, you could use a break sometimes!! Excellent communication as well to top off the list which could easily go on!!!!!! :p

Thanks a lot Paul!! You're the man!! ;)

Cheers all!!

Khori

Hey Khori,

Glad you've got babies to look after again! Yes, Paul is the man... :)

Edit: Ooops! Sorry!!! I didn't realize I was commenting on Khori's post in the Breeder Feedback section. :unsure: But since I'm here, I'll testify to Paul being a great guy to deal with again. All the babies I got from him recently are doing great! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
This was my first order of mantids, and let me say anyone I order from next, has some BIG shoes to fill!!! He has helped me out sooo much! I am very much a silly lil neewbie and he has been very patient with me. He gave me extras and everything! Really fast responses. Packing was excellent all my new little babies are safe and sound! Thanks Paul!! You will be hearing from me again!

~Chantell~

I just got 2 more boxes from Paul. The first contained a ton of LIVE nymphs. All well packed and well provisioned for the trip. The second box contained a load of DEAD mantids. But that is exactly what I asked for! I wanted several for my preserved collection. Again, they were well intered for the trip and arrived without any damage.

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, "you just can not go wrong dealing with Paul!" He knows his stuff and is happy to share what he has and knows with others. Thanks again Paul!!

I told Paul I would be visiting family in the Bronx this Xmas brake and asked if he had any fruit flies i could purchase from him for my little guys. Paul met up with me and gave me 2 excellent cultures and didnt even want to charge me! I insisted on giving him $10 though, but just the fact he was willing to give them for free shows what a good guy he is. Thanks Paul!! It was GREAT meeting you :)

I received another package from Paul yesterday -- thereby avoiding the 24 hr delay occasioned by the holiday -- this time with widearm nymphs and a "bonus" pot of Chinese nymphs, so that I can "cross put" my own when they mature.

They were all alive and well, and the heat pack was still warm.

Last time I received a package from Paul, I whinged about the absence of a local newspaper in the packing. This time the heat pack was wrapped in EIGHT pages of the NY Daily News! It doesn't get much better than that!

Hey... why didn't I get New York newspaper!!! :angry: Just kidding, hehe... I wouldn't read them like Phil, lol. :p

Another great transaction with Paul! Couldn't ask for a better deal. He sent me a girlfriend for my lonely male Shield for the price of shipping. How's that for a nice guy. I named her "Paula" after him, lol. :lol: Excellent packaging, communication, and Paula is a BEAUTIFUL specimen. I'm sure my male will think so too! Thank you so very much, Paul!

Becky Heacox

I'm back again with the news of "Paul!"" He's my guy, man!! With helping raise my two nephews and paying tuition every month the bucks can run a bit thin!!! Paul sent the babies I requested plus a wonderful bonus of extras and at a more than fair price, especially on shipping, whew!! :p They arrived as usual "snug as a bug in a rug!!" Healthy and hungry as they gobbled up the flies on the way here and then gobbled loads more upon arrival!! It's like 17-20 degrees here today and when they arrived the heat pack was still bit warm to the touch!! WOW!! And as for advice, yes as you guys all have mentioned, he's quite knowlegable and kind and not above a quick little off topic chat!!! ;)

And...

I told Paul I would be visiting family in the Bronx this Xmas brake and asked if he had any fruit flies i could purchase from him for my little guys. Paul met up with me and gave me 2 excellent cultures and didnt even want to charge me! I insisted on giving him $10 though, but just the fact he was willing to give them for free shows what a good guy he is. Thanks Paul!! It was GREAT meeting you :)
...MantisNation

I am just the green eyed monster right about now!!! I live maybe 45 min. to an hour's drive from the Bronx and just thought to myself on an earlier order where I was to be out of town and was in the process of ordering ...Maybe I should just ask if it'd be okay for him to meet up with me so that I can grab the babies and head on off on my trip!! Great to know he doesn't have issues about that kind of thing!!!! ;)

Will be ordering from him again, real soon!!!

Cheers!!

Khori

Got some wide arms from Paul. They arrived live and extremely well packed. And to top it all i got them in less than 24 hours, talk bout speedy!!!! Thanks Paul

Asked for 4 nymphs, got 7! well packaged and ready with heat pack for cold Colorado. Would definitely reccomend ismart to anybody buying nymphs.

Paul is a real great guy. He helped me out with breeding by sending me some males. He sent tons of extras, and is very responsive towards questions.

This definitely will not be the last time I do business with Paul!

Thanks!

-Dave

Just received six Acromantis formosana nymphs from Paul for no cost other than shipping when I only asked for four. He was wonderful to deal with and not only sent the mantids before I got my lazy rear-end around to paying him for the shipping, but I got them in the mail first! I would definitely do business with him again and highly recommend anyone looking to buy or trade mantids to do business with him. Also, the mantids were in great shape and the shipping was superb.

Paul was the best person I've dealt with so far in my short time taking part in this community and I'm not just saying that because of the free mantids. He sent what was asked for, provided excellent packaging, was polite and wonderful to deal with, and was very responsive to any questions I had.

Thank you so much!

Latest posts