ismart (Paul) - (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi All,

I was just fortunate enough to receive 4 little Giant Shields from Paul....Great specimens!

I will do business with Paul again when I have the cash I can hide from my wife! :rolleyes:

I also was priviledged to see his collections....Dear me!

Just got a male ghost from Paul, he was in great shape. He flew right out of the cup just as I opened it. :lol: He also sent me a whole culture of hydei when I only asked for a few flies (needed to take pics of them). It's fine with me though, they will get eaten up. :)

The express mail parcel took an extra day due to unexpected delay from USPS but all the mantis arrive safe and sound. Great packing with heat pack, great deal and great person to chat with. To sum it all Paul is great!

I ordered some ghost nymphs from Paul. All but one arrived alive and well (one DOA)., but he sent an extra, so I ended up with exactly what I paid for in the end. Price was very good as well. Communication was great, I'd buy from him again.

Rodney

:D I recieved all my Ghosts and 2 free shields from paul 2 weeks ago great packing , then another order of shields and 2 Spinys all well He does a great job and Im going to have to say one of the best people on this forum what a great guy(FRIEND) I recommend him to anyone here as you will get what you want and more Chris

my nymphs I ordered from Paul just arrived :D

All of them successfully made it here without any problems from New York to SoCal. A few Rhombodera even molted on the way and are perfectly fine.

The packaging was the best I've personally seen yet...... He has created a new standard IMO.

Brilliant and well fed specimens also! He even threw in an extra per species....Thank you for the extra Paul!

It has been a true pleasure doing business with him, and I look forward to possible future transactions.

A+

I was looking for a replacement male Ghost and Paul offered to send me one for price of shipping, and since he was shipping anyway offered me a great price on some spiny flowers. Shipping was fast, he threw in an extra of each species, and packing was perfect; one of the spinies molted in transit to no ill-effect and all of them survived the below-freezing temps of Denver. All-around excellent buying experience, will buy from again!

Needed a Phyllocrania paradoxa male to mate with my female Paul sent two along with two freebie Pseudocreobotra nymphs. All the mantids are lively both males flew around for a bit while transferring them, will no doubt do buisness with Paul again.

Tommy

I was looking for my first mantis experience and he provided everything I needed! Information quickly, mantids at an amazing price, and even threw in some surprises!! A GREAT person to do business with, and if I ever need to buy mantids again I will make sure to get them from Paul. :)

Just got my order of 5 Ghost mantises in with an extra one to add! Glad to know that they are all alive and well and the heat pack kept them alive! Very well packaged that I'm sure that kept them alive thanks a ton Paul.

got my nymphs today! 2 extra ghosts, all survived! 1 confirmed male walhbergii. Walhbergiis were a little sluggish upon arival but are getting better, one drank my sweat. Overall very pleased, I'd give him an A!!! Thanks Paul!!!

Received 5 mantids and an extra. I also received a male mantid which I'm sure will please my females well.

Packaging was superb, and shipping was fast.

I totally recommend Paul, he is a great guy and a great breeder.

Got a mantid from Paul yesterday. I totally forgot it was 20 degrees outside, but sure enough Paul's excellent packaging did its job; Great breeder.

Thanks Paul!

Another wonderful parcel!!! heat pack still warm by the time the parcel arrived.... with extra!!! Thanks again for making my passion ever nicer Paul :)

A huge thanks to Paul for making a donation to Mantidforum! The money will go towards the implementation of a second color scheme (skin) for the forum, an archiving feature for the PM system and possibly a few other modifications.

Thanks Paul!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got 8 tenodera mantis for free from Paul, just had to pay shipping. They all arrived well and healthy! Great packaging and got more than I asked for. Always a pleasure.

Latest posts