ismart (Paul) - (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello All,

I just received four perfect Acromantis formosana nymphs from Paul. They were packed perfectly for transit, with a heat pack underneath and cotton all around the inner container, and the package arrived the day he said it would. His communication is excellent, and I would definitely recommend him as a breeder. A+

Carol A

Christmas in February!

Getting a package from Paul (Ismart) is like opening gifts on Xmas day when I was a kid. There's what I had expected, of course (been hinting for a new bike all year), but there's always that totally unexpected gift as well. I'm not even going to mention the details of this "deal" to prevent forum members descending on his house en masse, but in addition to five healthy L2-3 A. formosana nymphs, I got a virgin pair of adults, perfectly packed with a large heat pack mailed and delivered on time.

Paul is an outstanding example of those breeders who seem to abound in this hobby, who are more intent on spreading their mantids and knowledge than on making a buck. So far, no one has come up with a medication that will cure this trait. Good!

Paul (ismart) stayed on top of our transaction, keeping me posted the whole way. When I received the A. formosana nymphs from him, they were packed like fine china, and very well insulated (w/effective heatpack too) for the chilly trip down south to me in Georgia. Since sending the receipt email, he has given good advice/starter tips, and has extended an offer to answer any questions I might have about them. Give the guy an "A" - I recommend working with him - very satisfied overall!

Bought from Paul twice. M. religiosa ooths the first time, and S. limbata nymphs this week. Very professional and accomodating of special requests. Nymphs were well packaged with heat pack and cushioning.

Thanks x2!

Recieved nine acromantis nymphs from Paul he also included two Parva nymphs one acromantis didn't make it but I am fine with that. Packaging definitely absorbed shock for the mantis' stuffed with a lot of cotton and was very warm even on the outside. Will definitely order from Paul again.

I just got another package from Paul. 2 male S. limbata and 2 male bud-wings. Packing was top notch and arrived right on time. Great comm. and quick to respond. One of the best breeders around!

Thanks again!!

Paul sent me 7 nyphs and I was happily shocked/surprised to see that he sent 14!! ALL alive due to Paul's fantastic packing and speedy shipping. Some of them even molted during shipping!

Thanks Paul!!

A++++ I recommend!

These two young and very handsome dudes showed up on my doorstep today! :wub: I think I'm in love! :lol:

OK, ok.... :rolleyes: they were small, green, and came in a carefully prepared, and excellently packaged box. :p Another great trade with Paul... who again came to MY RESCUE!!!!! :D I love dealing with Paul... couldn't ask for better. Looking forward to future dealings, and I most highly recommend him! Thanks again, Paul!! :D

Just got another package from Paul! Got a few more cool additions to the pinned collection and a very cool surprise! I had mentioned wanting to start a few ant colonies and wanted to try P. imparis. The surprise? 3 beautiful P. imparis queens!! No need for me to try finding them here! Thanks again Paul!!

Just received a very beautiful mantis from Paul. She arrived in great condition due to the excellent packaging he used. Thanks Paul!

I can highly recommend ismart as well. Shipping was fast, packaging was really good and he threw in two extra. He'll be the first place I check when I'm looking for more.

The Acromantis formosana mantids I received looked very nice and healthy, and they arrived right on time.

Thanks a lot for great service Paul!

I would recommend him to anyone, and I hope we do business in the future :)

This was my third purchase from Paul (Ismart) in the short time that I have been in the hobby. I ordered 12 nymphs, got more, some had molted in transit (it's the excitement!) without a single problem. Low price, good packing, fast shipment and plenty of good advice. That's probably why so many folks on this thread are repeat customers.

[SIZE=14pt]I just got in my Shilds nymphs today and wow I order 5 and he sent 7 wow so cool every one came in very well every thing went well with Paul.[/SIZE]

A+ I will do business with him agian.

Hi,

I got my Rhombodera sp package from Paul today, (ismart) and WOW i purchased 2 and he sent four. Very well packed. Friendly courteous and a pleasure to due business with. They made it from NY to OR. I would defiantly due business again.

Regards :lol:

got some giant shields from him great packing and send me 2 extra nymphs thanks!! :D will do business with him agian.

just got my nymphs from him the first time he sent them the usps missed my house in ended up shipping very late they all died so he sent me more which i got today + extras very nice guy

Latest posts