ismart (Paul) - (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just recieved 3 nymph iris oratoria, safe packaging. very professional.

would do business again.

Recieved some cali Nymphs and a few ooths from paul Ive been dealing with him for 2 yrs he is a great guy and always packs the best :)

I just recieved 5 iris oratoria nymphs and got one extra, safe packaging. very professional.

I will prob do business with him again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got an ooth and ten healthy nymphs --a few had molted safely in transit -- from Ismart. He was one of the first people from whom I bought mantids when I first started, and his generosity and helpfulness, not to mention a good product, went a long way toward getting hooked on the hobby. If you are one of the five members who haven't dealt with him yet, start now!

I just got 6 perfect nymphs from Paul this morning. :D The package arrived when expected and there was great communication about the species, and when he was going to send the package. I also was notified right after he sent it.

I have only ever received 2 mantis packages, and both were from him. Both times, he asked me to let him know when I receive the package, and how things are inside. Obviously he cares about the creatures that he sends, and they have been packed with care, with separate little condos, including a paper towel gripping surface, and a fly for each nymph. :)

Another wonderful experience. Well packed and beautiful specimens. I would like to give him a round of applause.
laugh.gif

got a alsome chineese male from paul ready to breed put him right next to my female and he jumped right on. great mantis will buy from him again

Well, he is an excellent contact here. Great shipping, fast responses, and an overall good guy. I would absolutely do business with him again, and recommend him to others for future transactions.

+1 to Paul, he is a great seller. Got my chinese male in a day, as promised, and looking as healthy as ever. Thanks again Paul!!!

Sorry Paul forgot to write this!

Received a narrow wing male that he found at the park. It was huge and healthy, and mated within minutes out of the box!

Great packing, quick to respond.

Great packing ;)

Got alive orchid male from Paul after 10 days of trip :)

Highly recommended !

Thank You !

just got a male hierodula multispina from him and it was in excellent condition and just in time too as it was beginning to snow when I got him!

Latest posts