ismart (Paul) - (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hypoponera

Forum Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just recieved a box from ismart. 8 fat and happy wide arms! That's 2 more then I expected. These little guys look ready to take down some serious chow! Each was packed in its own vial, so no canibalism in transit. Very well packed.

This is the second deal I have had with ismart. I plan on making several more! Thanks!!

This guy was awesome to do business with :)

He answered all my questions very quickly, gave me a lot of advice, and was extremely kind and friendly :D

He gave me a really good price, and even threw in a "surprise" for me (a free mantis!)

The mantids I received looked very nice and healthy, and they arrived right on time.

Thanks a lot for all the help and great service Paul!

I would recommend him to anyone, and I hope we do business in the future :)

I just got a box from Paul today. I was expecting 3 wide arm ooths per our trade agreement. He sent them, and a fourth as well! All were packed in individual vials that were then slid into a large foam block. Very well packed! These look good. Can't wait to see how the next deal goes!!

Hi,

paul is a great person.

He sent two Cilnia humeralis males to me.

And after lots of difficulties the came to me yesterday.

The package was great, thanks.

recards Marius

Wow!! These oothecae are large!! :blink: Ismart is a great guy to do business with!!! Man!! Those oothecae could have been bounced off walls, thrown back and forth by those inconsiderate delivery and sorting company employees and those oothecae would have still arrived in top condition!!! Packed very carefully and well protected, I have family members and friends who work for FedEx and Ups and the horror stories are endless. :blink: Not to mention past experiences of my own shipping disasters and believe it or not this was one of them!! :angry: But, this one, although lost temporarily by USPS, go figure, was finally delivered to me in top condition?

Where's the professionalism and dedication to the oath "Come rain or shine...US mail...?" :angry: Anyway, he also has great prices and communication is on point as well!!! So, if you see him posting something you like, drop him a few lines!!! ;)

Thanks!!! Paul!

P.S. Did I mention how quickly the package arrived even despite the temporary misplacement of the package here in town at the local post office! It arrived expeditiously, it was USPS which delayed my joy of receiving my babies in the mail in a more timely manner!! :rolleyes:

What can I say that has not been written already? I received another box from Paul today. I paid for 2 wide-arm ooths and he sent me 3! Now that's a good breeder for you! I have bought from, and traded with Paul several times. I have never been disappointed by his "products" or packing. Allways top notch! Thanks again Paul!!!

I can highly recommend ismart as well. Shipping was fast, packaging was the best I've ever seen and he threw an extra. He'll be the first place I check when I'm looking for more.

Thanks again!

Thank you Paul for the Cilnia oothecae (bought 2, but Paul sent 3, cheers for that!). Although, it took longer than usual to arrive to the UK for some unknown reason (which has nothing to do with Paul, but rather our incompetent postal service), but never the less, it arrived in mint condition. The oothecae were VERY well packed.

Many thanks, Paul, it was a pleasure doing business with you. Highly reccommended, guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just ordered a couple ooths from Paul. Real nice guy and pretty quick with his answers.

I got an extra ooth of the species I ordered and the ooths of a different species, made me overjoyed. :D Yay, freebies. :lol:

His packaging is amazing, the box got squished and abused from what I could see, but everything inside was safe!

Give the guy some business, go buy from him, you'll be glad you did.

Many breeders throw in a free ooth, but Paul did even better. In addition to the two Acromantis formosana ooths I ordered, he included a third A. formosana as well as a Statilia parva ooth so that I got four ooths for the price of two. And yes, wonderful packing job -- a style I'll make special effort to emulate given my own recent failure to package a few nymphs properly.

Thanks, Paul, for your generosity and promptness!

PS - I think we might all need to start referring to Statilia parva as Statilia sp. but that's a subject that needs to be discussed later in a different post!

Last edited by a moderator:
I purchased two mantis religiosa ooths from Paul at a FANTASTIC price. On top of that, I was pleasantly surprised to recieve a 3rd one in the box for FREE. He is a good communicator and quick shipper. I would gladly trade with him again.

---Barry

Paul's awesome!

He went out and found me a pair of subadult narrow-winged mantids, kept them until they molted, and stuffed them full of food for their trip. They arrived really well packed and in perfect health. Couldn't have done better myself!

Highly recommended.

~Jon Lelito

Just received my Acromantis formasana yesterday. Outstandingly careful shipping arrangement, and very prompt. Wonderful to to do business with.

This man is my hero. :wub:

He came to my rescuse when I was looking for a few adult female acromantis formosana. For the wonderful price of shipping he sent them my way.

The package sadly was delayed and the mantises sadly died. He quickly informed me that he would send out more, free of charge, and he did.

They arrived healthy and very active. He's an amazing breeder and an even greater guy. As I said before, give him business! :D

I bought a giant shield ooth from Paul and he was kind enough to include 2 free S. parva ooth along with my order. The packaging was awesome and Paul was very helpful with any questions i had. I am looking forward to doing more business with him.

Another great deal with Paul! He sent me his last adult male giant shield mantid. I have 4 lonely females who need some company. The male arrived today in perfect condition! I am feeding him tonight and will let him get busy tomorrow! Very well packed!!

Thanks again Paul!

Latest posts