Katnapper - (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received some mantids from Becky today. They were all healthy, and as always packed well. Great prices!!! She even threw in some extras( thanks, now I'm going to be in trouble with the gf and I'm stretched out with supplies :p ) and a sample of her own blend of feeder chow, I don't have anycrix or roaches so I'll sprinkle some in the kids cereal :p . Thank you. Can't wait to see what you have next.

I ordered 10 giant shields and 10 texas unicorns. They arrived today and I ended up with 12 of each. All arrived alive and well. They were packaged great, with a heat pack, and the price was right. I would buy from Becky again. Highy recommended. And some cricket/roach food as a bonus. Not to mention good and timely communications with her as well.

Thanks,

Rodney

A+

I ordered 5 texas unicorns and 5 giant shields. They arrived yesterday had a few extras. The packaging was great, with a heat pack. I have in the past and will buy from Becky again.

On a different transaction she saved countless (well maybe not countless but a lot) bark mantis nymphs with her speedy sending of ff. Glad it all went well, great mantis (and fly) keeper.

Chase

I just received my mantids from Becky! The package arrived after 3 days of braving the winter cold and crappy sorting facility workers, and all mantids arrived alive! The package was well insulated and I received a great price on the mantids. All questions were responded to in a timely and thorough manner. All I can say is Becky is a AAA+ top-notch breeder. Thanks Becky! :D

Received my nymphs and spikes from Becky. She even sent extra nymphs! Fantastic packing too!

I ordered 5 Giant Asian nymphs from Becky, and just recieved them today, plus a handful of extras. Packaging was great. I will definitely purchase from her again. :D

Ordered two sexed sub-adult pairs, and some mesh enclosures from Becky, and got some freebies! All superbly packed and shipped promptly. I could not be more impressed!

In addition, she is a very nice person, and a reliable source of information! Hope to do business with her again. Thanks, Becky!

Last edited by a moderator:
I got 9 Giant Asians from Becky,

all packaged beautifully, very lively.

All have wolfed down crix until I can get my hands on some bigger flies than D hydei.

Wonderful lady!

Love you!

Bought a few males from Kat. She included extra stuff too! The males are very alive and well, and couldn't resist from mounting the females when I left the cages open (was cleaning them out). :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Received my mantis from Becky today, first class packaging, fast postage and great communication from start to finish :D

Got a couple of Rhomboderas, as well as some other things from Becky. All were well packed and very healthy upon arrival. I highly recommend her, and would do business with her again, anytime!

Got some more things from Becky! As always, very well packed and in great condition! She is very thorough, and very generous! Highly recommended!

Latest posts