kitkat39

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well I have posted good recos for kiet before, but stiil...got another mantis from him a few months ago and another one just the other day...he rocks. 'nuff said.

you want it and he has it, pull the trigger with no doubt you will be pleased...always the right deal, real deal, square deal....he is local so we just meet up but just check feedback...he packs stuff right too..cant go wrong. this is one of the legit guys with good selection and knowledge to boot.

AAA++++

As I fed and misted 108 mantids last night, I thought about all the really cool mantis species I have in my collection, thanks to Kiet.

Kiet was awesome to work with, he had great communication, via email and all of the animals came in safe and health. Would definitly recommend buying from him, I know I will.

Kiet is a great guy, quick communication and healthy mantids!

I purchased 1 female lobata and 2 sybilla pretiosa and ended up getting:

1 lobata

3 sybilla pretiosa

1 female ghost mantis

As you can see, great experience

I received a couple of nice lobata males from Kiet. They came alive, and well due to his fantastic packing. I will be doing business with him again! I'm very pleased with this transaction. :)

Thank-you!

Paul

Got a wonderfully packed shipment of lobatas for Kitkat today, which included a free (red!) female lobata.

I couldn't be happier.

Last edited by a moderator:
Packaged arrived quickly and well packaged. He is always good to communicate with.

We had an issue after the deal. No fault of Kiet's but he went out of his way to make things right. Forgot to mention he included some free Tenodera ooths. Great person to do business with.

Last edited by a moderator:
I purchased two lobata males. They arrive quickly and safe after overseas shipment. Kiet is great guy to deal with.

I ordered a fairly large number of nymphs from Kiet and everything went great. Shipping was prompt and everything was packed well. Not a single DOA. He threw in a couple freebies for me as well, which is always great. Would happily purchase from again.

I ordered some mantids from him earlier this month. The ghosts arrived quickly, and I've been so delighted (one of them is pictured in my avatar). Actually, this was the first time I ever ordered mantids, and he packed them very carefully with a free heat pack. He also promptly answered all my questions. Great seller!

Ordered a breeding adult pair of Sphodromantis lineola and 3 Polyspilota aeruginosa subadults.  Not only did they all arrive healthy and active, the female S. lineola tried to grab at my coworkers' fingertips when they annoyed her, poking at the container she was in.  Also included an extra P. aeruginosa, which was a wonderful surprise!!  The packaging was very well done, kept them from too much jostling about as they made their way to me via USPS.  I am constantly impressed with the beauty of these mantises and their fascinating, aggressive approach to potential prey (one of the P. aeruginosa actually tried to eat a baby Brown Snake I temporarily housed in his large cage overnight!).  Already successfully paired the S. lineolas.  I couldn't be happier with my purchase, the transaction, and kitkat39 is excellent with communication as well, emailing me info and tips about my new friends to help them stay healthy & happy.  Thanks a million!!!!

Just received another order--adult pair of Giant Asians.  They got here in record time and of course were packaged extremely carefully to protect them.  The female looks ready to drop an ooth any second!  As usual, couldn't be happier.  Highly recommend this seller!!!!

Kiet is a trustworthy breeder. I met him in person. I purchased 10 dead leaf mantis and he gave me extra plus feeders.  All nymphs came home healthy and growing. One molded the next day successfully.  I will definitely purchase from him again. Thank you, Kiet.

Multiple thumbs up from me.  Just got a nice shipment of 10 D. lobata from Kiet and several bonuses.  It was a very smooth transaction and he worked around my shipping parameters.  Will definitely consider in the future.  

I have also met Kiet in person several times.  He's an amazing and trustworthy individual and a great knowledgeable breeder.  He's my source when I need to ask anything regarding mantids.  I recommend him for both knowledge and mantid purchasing.

Another great transaction--this time I purchased 6 Australian mantids, and Kiet was kind enough to include 2 extras!  Not only that, but a wonderful surprise ooth was included in the package as well.  Of course everything arrived quickly, as usual, and was so well-packaged that 2 of the mantids molted on the trip without any trouble.  They are all healthy and active and I couldn't be happier.  Great person to do business with!

Purchased again--this time 6 Dead Leaf nymphs.  Again the packaging was done with extra care, and again extra nymphs were included (thank you!!!), which of course is always appreciated although not expected.  Even included a heat pack in case temps were poor (they did dip a bit here, but not much).  Kiet always has the best critters and always is careful to get them to you safely.  That's why I keep purchasing!!

Several months ago I sent Kiet an adult male ghost with the idea that if he got any nymphs he'd send me some.  My shipping may have weakened the male and long story short the mating didn't go well and nothing came of it.    I figured that was the end of it but lo and behold Kiet contacted me a few days ago asking if I needed any D. lobata free of charge and he even paid the shipping.  They got here yesterday and are doing great.  If I ever get this hobby down to where I am producing my own I think I can see many trades in the future between Kiet and I, that is if he will deal with me.  Even if I don't I'll be watching for his for sale ads in the classifieds.  He is a credit to the hobby for sure.

Latest posts