Lets see the face behind the username!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it would be scary if a fourteen yr old could write as well as you! Personally, I don't think that you look fourteen in yr pix at all!(At least 15! :D :lol: :p )
You're up next Phil. Let's get those rosy cheeks & twinkling eyes up on the forum ;)

:lol: Mr. very late 20's!!! :p
Katt: The "humorous" excesses of the very young are something that we older, more mature members can tolerate with beniogn amusement, but active encouragement of such excess is hardly becoming in someone of your more mature years. I think that Hibiscusmile has felt constrained to counsel you about this in the past; please don't make it necessary for us to resort to more drastic measures. :lol:

James: Santa Claus references? Time you leaned the truth, mate. There is a Santa Claus, but he doesn't go to Autralia!

Superfreak: In twenty years, you won't be offended one bit by being mistaken for 35!

Ok, fine....but be warned to shield your eyes I didn't shield my eyes, and I'm fine! :D In fact, you've made my MantidForum experience richer for posting your pics. ;) I like them, and you seem like a happy, outdoorsy, adventurous, guy-next-door type, lol. Someone I can relate to. :)

I think there only exist 2 pics of me....both with my Luv....I'm always behind the camera and I like it that way.

Well I feel privileged that you shared them with us.

Us enjoying ourselves.....

Great to see you and your other half!

Our youngest kid....

I hate to be the one to tell you, Jacksun... :unsure: but s/he doesn't look a thing like you! :huh:

Your kidding, right?!?!?

No, I'm not. :mellow: I'd go for paternity testing right away! ;)

More fun with the wife....

Yep, she's having a blast... I can tell! :lol:

Now you know why the look on her face in the previous pic

Oops!! :eek:

P.S. no booze involved

Sure.... that's what they all say! :p

Katt: The "humorous" excesses of the very young are something that we older, more mature members can tolerate with beniogn amusement, but active encouragement of such excess is hardly becoming in someone of your more mature years. I think that Hibiscusmile has felt constrained to counsel you about this in the past; please don't make it necessary for us to resort to more drastic measures. :lol:
Moi?!! :eek: Surely you jest. My countenance is impeccable, and I sincerely believe your shocking accusation is gravely in error. :angry: So..... Nanny nanny boo boo, stick your head in doo doo! :p And go ahead... make my day! ;)

Nobody else huh? These type threads never work on this site.

yeah come on people don't be shy, just give us your best shot :D

i know a few people here have very nice pictures of themselves on other sites :p :lol:

Well, right now it's got 332 views.... meaning there's lots of interest, just few who participate. I guess it's kind of like mud wrestling or going down the Falls in a barrel... :p
This is the only forum out of say six I visit that almost always stays on the main topic. Other boards have tons of traffic on their 'other discussions' area.

Hoe kay,

Just grabbed a few random pics.

This one I took about a year ago, was so proud of myself cuz I figured out how to take black and white pictures on my phone! Yay me!!!

Babyphatt.jpg

(note the cute studded collar B) )

This is my hubby and my son and I about 4 years ago, when it snowed in Houston, was lots of fun!

118-1809_IMG.jpg

This one is my and mah hubby on our wedding day (also 4 yrs ago) in front of our favorite tree knick named the "Dragon Tree"

2cb9.jpg

Sorry no recent photos, I just hate taking pictures!!! That and I gained about 15 lbs last year that I'm still working on taking off. When I look hot again, I'll post more! :p

Oh, and side note: Rick! Rawr!!! ;)

*giggle!*

Wow, I'm surprised by some people. I thought Rick was a lot older. Dunno, I think probably because he seems real knowledgable and because he's been in the hobby a long time.

I'd love to see what Phil looks like. He's such a cool guy, I bet he's one of those charming types. :p lol

Superfreak, I thought you were much younger too. I think your portrait thingy in your posts makes you look pretty young. Not sure why :p and no offense but your portrait picture does absolutely zero justice to just how pretty you really are, which becomes VERY obvious from your pictures in this thread :)

Katnapper is a cutie pie!! and so is her son and husband! GREAT looking family! Jesse's gonna be a lady killa!! Better get a leash when he hits 14ish! lol

Idolo, why did I think you were a guy? lol man... I think I had better start reading more profiles! lol

Dinora, you take some very creative and interesting photos. Very cute! (and cool!)

Alright, here goes me...

Here I am at work:

WOrk.jpg

Here I am climbing out of an ancient sinkhole in the rain forest:

Rainforest.jpg

A dorky attempt to be cool for a Facebook self-portrait:

Facebook.jpg

Weird i could not find a picture of my self i looked through over 350 of my pictures i guess i am the one taking them all....

So finally i found one this was over winter break in the keys.

Chasepictures219.jpg

Latest posts