Lets see the face behind the username!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weird i could not find a picture of my self i looked through over 350 of my pictures i guess i am the one taking them all....So finally i found one this was over winter break in the keys.

Chasepictures219.jpg
Took 2 hands to lift that beautiful catch huh?! ;)

Moi?!! :eek: Surely you jest. My countenance is impeccable, and I sincerely believe your shocking accusation is gravely in error. :angry: So..... Nanny nanny boo boo, stick your head in doo doo! :p And go ahead... make my day! ;)
You KNOW she has a point there! <_<

I second the motion! :p

LOL

Beautiful pics, Dinora! ;) Thanks for letting us see! :D I knew we had a lot in common... I also have a few collars/chokers that I wear from time to time ;) (but none with studs that stick out like that, lol :p ). And alas... I've also gained some weight recently that I'm trying to get off! I used to be skinny my whole life before I had my son. That was over 10 years ago, and my body has never forgotten it! Darn kids!!! :angry:

David and Chase thanks for posting yours too! A couple of fun loving guys... very nice! ;)

But please tuck your shirt in, Dave... it's bothering me! :p

And Chase... Omg... I really must be getting old. :rolleyes: Egads!! I can't help it... I'm having this urge to want to pinch your cheeks and tell you what a nice young man you look like! ^_^ Thank goodness we don't live near each other... you'd probably fling the fish at me :eek: , and I'd be hysterical. (I don't like to touch fish!)

Some people are weird about this stuff and won't post a pic online though.
That's me. You never know when you might have to live off-grid, off-line, out of the watchful eye of BigBrother...or Sauron. :lol:

I'd just rather know people in person...well, as much as possible. If I'm never going to see you in person, why would I care what somebody here or anywhere online looks like? :p If you have to know what I look like, ask arkanis and wuwu. ;) ...or come down to see me in SoCal! :D B)

And I'm sorry Idolomantis...I thought you were a guy for a while too, when I first joined up here.

That's me. You never know when you might have to live off-grid, off-line, out of the watchful eye of BigBrother...or Sauron. :lol: I'd just rather know people in person...well, as much as possible. If I'm never going to see you in person, why would I care what somebody here or anywhere online looks like? :p If you have to know what I look like, ask arkanis and wuwu. ;) ...or come down to see me in SoCal! :D B)

And I'm sorry Idolomantis...I thought you were a guy for a while too, when I first joined up here.
They are all watching you... do not show yourself or they will move in on the target... so says the mother ship.

PS. 227A9 <--- decoded = wear your tinfoil hat.

Idolo, why did I think you were a guy? lol man... I think I had better start reading more profiles! lol
Or perhaps you did read her profile, LOL!

Idolo: Perhaps because some of us were a bit confused by our preconceptions, I don't think any one has mentioned what a great pic of you that is (though Rick noticed the scenery!!). Nice job! BTW, was it a cold day, or are you growing into that jacket? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll pretend like i didn't read your comments, kamakiri and lectric... BUT COME ON! haven't you people ever heard of guys with long hair!?

never seen a metal band, most people at repttile shows? never?

Phil, yeah it was pretty cold that day.

kat: lol...

damnit, saw all the pics and thought i put a few of mine, i hate my looks so i try to cover it up with my thick hair lol, here goes nothing...

This one is me playing with my first mantis(Monkey):

235849603717_0_1.jpg

This one is me about 2 yrs ago with blonde tips on my hair lol

970072966_m.jpg

I was suprised with this pic from my GF lol

111406_141419.jpg

My Prom pic about 2 years ago(my gf's prom)

100_0137.jpg

This is my "going out" shirt =P tryin to be pimp

100306_132902.jpg

Guess my nickname please?

DSCF6048.jpg

One of my 4 kids ^_^ (none of them human =P

DSCF6009.jpg

Nice pics, Doug! :) I don't know why you wouldn't like your looks... you appear to be a nice looking young man. And I feel being an animal lover makes you even more appealing on the inside. Thanks for sharing your pics with us. ;)

Love the bunny, btw! ^_^

Becky, i love your hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VERY nice :) and your son is going to be such a heartbreaker...

Dinora, your wedding dress looks really nice. And you look even nicer :) especially in the black and white photo. I have a cats collar i used to wear a lot. But then i got drunk and lost it :( And im definitely a fan of the pigtails. Very kinky ;)

Still calling me superfreak, lectric? the names olga. pleased to meet you, dave, lol! You look like a real cutie in your work photo. and i like the untucked shirt! I guess im going to have to change my avatar now! Sigh...

And idolo is obviously a guy, he just doesnt let his stubble grow out to the point james does (glares at the kookaburra photo!)!

Doug, your bunny is FABULOUS! And your going out shirt looks nice on you, but it looks like the guy on it is wearing diapers...anyone else see that? :huh:

Becky, i love your hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VERY nice :) and your son is going to be such a heartbreaker...Dinora, your wedding dress looks really nice. And you look even nicer :) especially in the black and white photo. I have a cats collar i used to wear a lot. But then i got drunk and lost it :( And im definitely a fan of the pigtails. Very kinky ;)

Still calling me superfreak, lectric? the names olga. pleased to meet you, dave, lol! You look like a real cutie in your work photo. and i like the untucked shirt! I guess im going to have to change my avatar now! Sigh...

And idolo is obviously a guy, he just doesnt let his stubble grow out to the point james does (glares at the kookaburra photo!)!

Doug, your bunny is FABULOUS! And your going out shirt looks nice on you, but it looks like the guy on it is wearing diapers...anyone else see that? :huh:
Thanks, Olga, for the nice comment about my hair... want it?!! :p I'm needing a professional cut, or something right now. It's in one of those "can't do anything with it" stages. <_< But for everyone's info... I am a true blonde. I've never colored it. Well, except for that time I put red, blue, green food color in it for clash/clown/crazy day in high school. It didn't all come out, even though I washed my hair with every chemical we had in the house (omg... to think of the things I put in my hair that time! :eek: ) It had a pinkish hue that finally wore off, but only after about three weeks of embarrassment. :rolleyes: Have been afraid to try any color on it ever since!

I see what you're talking about on the shirt. But I can't really make it out as a diaper, lol. But Doug, I'd leave that shirt at home and wear a nice solid color T-shirt, or a casual shirt with a collar to go out in. But... that's just me, lol. ;)

And idolo is obviously a guy, he just doesnt let his stubble grow out to the point james does (glares at the kookaburra photo!)! Doug, your bunny is FABULOUS! And your going out shirt looks nice on you, but it looks like the guy on it is wearing diapers...anyone else see that? :huh:
Firstly, I am a uni student so I can beard up every now & again. In fact, I've trained it to act like cilia, so whenever I'm too lazy to get my sleepy head out of bed in the morning, my beard simply drags me out of it :lol:

Secondly, the guy on the t-shirt is 50 Cent. He makes nappies look cool yo uh in da house wit da nappy rash! Sorry Doug. You understand he's not my favourite artist :rolleyes: But that's quite a big rabbit you got there. Do you seriously take it for walks? Cos that's awesome!

You can leash rabbits? Ha, would have never known that.

You can leash rabbits? Ha, would have never known that.
i didnt want to get the collar(which by the way his out grown) my gf is double the animal lover i am, and likes taking him on walks with me lol, its really hard though, any sudden noise and he trys to bolt until.... BANG! leash runs out and he falls mid run lol

Latest posts