Lets see the face behind the username!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's me and my "God baby's momma", Abby at The Cirque du Soleil "OVO" show.
Nice picture! Looks like a fun time and makes me wanna pick a random weekend, grab a couple of flights and catch a show. Cheapest would prolly be Vegas, but that's also where we saw our last show (Ka). I liked the martial arts and fire theme and Ka's special effects were outstanding but I prefer the more acrobatic routines, which were more commonly displayed in the other Cirque du Soleil shows I've seen.

Trying out a slide show of me and my family in Hawaii, didn't work though :( (oldest to youngest- Nick, Barb, Kaycee, Christopher, Taylor!)

DSC_0091.jpg

DSC_0142.jpg

DSC_0106.jpg

DSC_0095.jpg

DSC_0054.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0055.jpg

DSC_0182.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice! I can see the show when I click on the pic, but it doesn't animate here on the forum. Is it supposed to...?
Yeah I didn't work as planned so I just posted the photo's, sorry to take up so much space...

good lookin family!
Thanks Rebecca, I think it was just the Hawaiian sun making us look good, lol.

Thanks everyone for the family praise, here's a couple more of the kids if it's OK to over load this thread with such mindless self centered banter(well my kids love the response), that I have to much footage of?

DSC_0079.jpg

DSC_0081.jpg

DSC_0082.jpg

DSC_0083.jpg

And then there's this guy, what's not to love!?!

DSC_0182-1.jpg

If you EVER get a chance to go to Hawaii, GO is all I can tell you, even if you have to sell your left sock, and the right one too...

Nick, great photos, and you do have a nice looking family! I've been fortunate to be able to go to Hawaii 4 times. And I just got back last Wednesday. I stayed with a friend and used frequent flier miles to get there.... My friend was there for 4 weeks (still there now). I was gone for 12 days. I would have stayed longer if it weren't for my mantid hobby...seriously!

IMG_7856.jpg

Hanging out on a research platform in the Amazon (amazon ecopark & reserve)

IMG_7858.jpg

My beautful GF and I on the platform. (65 ft high in the canopy)

Latest posts