Lets see the face behind the username!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goshdarn, Young Alex! I saw that you had posted on this thread and turned to it excitedly, thinking that at last you had posted a recent pic of yourself and, of course, your sister. No such luck, so hurry along there and have someone take a pic!

Phil you are starting to sound like one of those "old men" we find to often on the internet :p

Phil you are starting to sound like one of those "old men" we find to often on the internet :p
I've been calling Agent A, "Young Alex" for years, Gripen, certainly long before you graced us with your cheerful presence, because he was one of the youngest members at the time and I was one of the oldest. I see that according to yr profile, you don't know your age; perhaps you are the youngest member now? But I'm sorry that i haven't come up with a special name for you before. How does Quitcha sound? :D

@Young Alex: Those of us who remember your first pic on here -- wasn't it yr avatar at one time?-- will know why I want you to post a new one, preferably without food or insects all over yr face! :)

Had fun flipping thru this thread so I figured I'd add a pic or two. This is me, hubby Russ left and son Brandon right (he's at U. of Tennessee studying aerospace engineering as of this year).

384853_2675293088723_1448071327_33087926_1744860692_n.jpg

I noticed a lot of peeps posted pet pics but I'd take over the thread if I did that! I have 3 dogs, 4 cats, 2 horses, 1 Senegal parrot, and at the moment something like 80 mantids. But, 2 1/2 years ago I got the horse I'd been wanting ALLLLL my life and here's a pic from the day I got her. Abbey's a BLM Mustang; she was born wild in Cali but now, the only time you'd know she'd ever been wild is when it's windy. Russ has since "stolen" her and told me I'd need another horse, so he got me my Arab, Storm :)

6320_1205407382499_1448071327_30588932_6907851_n.jpg

I've been calling Agent A, "Young Alex" for years, Gripen, certainly long before you graced us with your cheerful presence, because he was one of the youngest members at the time and I was one of the oldest. I see that according to yr profile, you don't know your age; perhaps you are the youngest member now? But I'm sorry that i haven't come up with a special name for you before. How does Quitcha sound? :D

@Young Alex: Those of us who remember your first pic on here -- wasn't it yr avatar at one time?-- will know why I want you to post a new one, preferably without food or insects all over yr face! :)
that wasnt the joke lol. it was you wanting to see his pic so bad!

Gotcha! :D If you are lucky, you haven't seen his last one. I think that one of our Polish member's reaction to it got him warning points! Anything would be an improvement! :D

Latest posts