Lets see the face behind the username!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I will join into the entertainment....

Help bring back an old thread...

IMAG0116.jpg

The pic I have in my avatar.... Don't have the piercings in my lip anymore though... Doesn't work well with Jiu Jitsu...

michelle9-5032.jpg

Me skydiving for the first time... Loved it!!!!

apecaves1.jpg

Coming out of the Ape Caves.... This lava tunnel is fun to hike through...

keara-1.jpg

One of my kids..... Keara (English Mastiff)

Luna.jpg

My youngest kid... Luna (Cane Corso)

faeden5.jpg

My oldest kid... Faeden (English Mastiff)

Here's a recent shot of me with my lovely fiance:

Lunarstormandhisfiance.jpg

Meet Zula, my calm, sweet, and ever-hungry H. parviceps.

AdamandZula.jpg

And lastly, a baby-faced pic at the Washington coast:

Adamatocean.jpg

Cool hierodula!! Does she have nymphs?
Alas, no, she has thus far laid a single big, beautiful, and unfertilized ooth.

If anyone in the US had success with breeding this species, I'd like to know. Otherwise I sadly expect it to fall out of US culture.

Thanks Tammy.

Looks are perishable but yeah, she is stunning (my closest buddies occasionally tease that I'm out of my league.) I feel very fortunate to be marrying my best friend.

Nice pics kr1cket, that skydiving pic is one of the coolest I've seen!

And I dig big dogs, they look like fun (we look forward to getting a dog someday).

Nice pics kr1cket, that skydiving pic is one of the coolest I've seen!

And I dig big dogs, they look like fun (we look forward to getting a dog someday).
You should try it. I went skydiving in Toledo, WA at Skydive!Toledo. My monster sized dogs are great... I've discovered that out of any breed I've ever had, I've developed a fondness for mastiffs.

Thanks Tammy.

Looks are perishable but yeah, she is stunning (my closest buddies occasionally tease that I'm out of my league.) I feel very fortunate to be marrying my best friend.
She looks like a sweetheart. :wub: Congrats on your future nuptials. Have you set a date? Better put a ring on that one, quick. :D

She looks like a sweetheart. :wub: Congrats on your future nuptials. Have you set a date? Better put a ring on that one, quick. :D
Thanks bud. Some of my friends were giving me that ring advice years ago, during our first year together. :D lol We've been dating for about 8 years and are having an outdoor wedding in the mountains and river near our house this August.

I've been telling my BFF Abigail to marry the guy she's with forever. He put a huge ring on it over a decade ago, but she just won't give in. :lol: They have committed to living together and having a baby, though. Go figure. I guess if it ain't broke, don't fix it. They're very happy and that makes me happy. :D

Latest posts