Lets see the face behind the username!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fortunately no, I haven't. Just minor stuff. I would do one trick with fire eating where you essentially light your tongue on fire and keep the flame there long enough for an assistant to light a cigarette off it. That one toasted the taste buds one time, but that's really about it as far as mishaps. Hopefully, it'll stay that way. :)

I would do one trick with fire eating where you essentially light your tongue on fire and keep the flame there long enough for an assistant to light a cigarette off it. That one toasted the taste buds one time, but that's really about it as far as mishaps.
Ouch... Nastier than a hot chocolate burn. :blink: Cool tricks though. ;)

Haha. Thanks! Even though everyone knows the physics of it.... this is a much more painful trick:

7727_101953033157037_100000270228435_52178_5042028_n.jpg

Hey young Alex! It's been a cuppla years since we last saw one of you! Rather messy as I remember. :) , so post a new one of you, preferably with yr kid sister.

I'd post another one of me, but after 70, you don't change much so long as you trim your ear hairs. Also, I only post pix of myself with The Kid, and by now, she is so beautiful that she'd break yr heart. :D

I'm usually the one taking the photos, and I don't like getting my picture taken. Here's one of me from January 2011 when I was in Florida.

It's the same one on my avatar...

Tammy2011-01-071591pp-M.jpg

Hey young Alex! It's been a cuppla years since we last saw one of you! Rather messy as I remember. :) , so post a new one of you, preferably with yr kid sister.
If u look at my avatar, imagine that with blue eyes and short, messy blonde hair and u have me!!! :)

I'm usually the one taking the photos, and I don't like getting my picture taken. Here's one of me from January 2011 when I was in Florida.

It's the same one on my avatar
I figured, anyways r u, Tammy, by any chance related to a Kirby Wolfe?

Just wondering :)

Latest posts