Little Ponder Chows Down

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Digger

Reaction score
After seeing what happened to his brother during a bloodcurtling fatal attempted feeding session, Ponder decides to stop being fussy and just eat. Safer that way.

L3 (late stage) Parasphendale affinis. Wood dowel = 5mm height. Canon 50D 1/60 100mm macro f/11. Tungsten.

ponder_eating.JPG

ponder_eating02.JPG

ponder_eating03.JPG

OH NO! omg you must have been so upset. sorry about that.

when im doing it instead of hitting the bottom i tap the side of the top against the wall softly. they cant climb up

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup. Angry at myself and very upset. Was holding the large container of FFs in my right hand and had Magellan's container in my left, with the top off. No way to keep the ffs down except hitting the bottom of the mantis container on the desk. Just plain dumb. His remains just stayed on the desk for an hour. Couldn't even bear to clean it up.

After seeing what happened to his brother during a bloodcurtling fatal attempted feeding session, Ponder decides to stop being fussy and just eat. Safer that way.

L3 (late stage) Parasphendale affinis. Wood dowel = 5mm height. Canon 50D 1/60 100mm macro f/11. Tungsten.

ponder_eating.JPG

ponder_eating02.JPG

ponder_eating03.JPG
Im sooo sorry to hear about your lost :blush: :( Like the pics nice looking mantid

Latest posts