looking for plastic bug containers please help

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AxolotlsAreCoolToo

Reaction score
hello im looking for a bundle of plastic containers so i can reorganize and have extra housing for my mantids and spiders. does anyone have extra or knows where to get them for good prices.

Where are you located? I get my deli cups from a store called Smart and Final. You can probably find them at many restaurant supply stores.

Mantisplace.com has the 100 32oz deli cups with lids for only $31.75. Sounds like a great deal.

I haven't bought anything there yet because I had a bunch from the 99 cent store that I had from awhile ago but I always thought if I needed some in the future, that would be the way to go.

We order from SuperiorShippingSupplies.com in bulk once or twice a year, You can also get them cheap from Joshsfrogs but the cups seem to be a cheaper brand they bend and crack easier in my opinion.

I get them from my deli for 20 cents a pop with lids!

I bought 25 today for $5. and asked to speak to their manager to see if I can wrangle a supplier name.

She wasn't in.

Granted they do not have vented lids or as nicely see through as Rebecca's.

But if you need an enclosure quick it'll do.

I vent the lids myself, not a big deal.

Mantisplace is the best place to buy them because they have the kind of lids that work best, and the plastic is not as cloudy as other sources.

Latest posts