Lost my brother today.

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My oldest bro, at 63 has been living a miserable life the last few, maybe 10 years. He had a bad heart, diabetes, and failing kidneys. He was in and out of the hospital all year, the last few months he has been retaining water, and dialasis, was not removing it, I stopped between jobs yesterday and hubby and I spent about 3 hrs with him and his wife. Today at 3:30 pm I got a call from my sister saying he had a massive heart attack and died during the dialasis. This was a beautiful man, almost 6' and 260lbs of muscle and love. He loved karate, boxing, motorcycles and cooking, he also loved his family, and as big as he was, he was a bigger sweetie! The world is a much lonely place tonight while heaven and mama are rejoicing at his homecoming. As Jesus said on the cross " today you will be with me in paradise" .

If you dont see much of me this week , u will know why. I love him and will miss him, but am at rest right now knowing he is out of pain.

Oh yikes, so sorry to hear :(

Now I feel bad abt sending u that email with the video of me describing a molting creo as "the odd and inevitable" :(

Poor guy, only 63 and only got to enjoy 53 years of it

Such a shame :(

Makes u really appreciate the good in your life

:( :( :(

So sorry to hear this. Take it easy for the next few weeks.

sorry to hear that....at least now you know hes doing much better than he was here...think of it that way

wow!

I lost my father in a similar way. no words for you except so many of us here feel for you and yours there. I pray for a spirit of peace and relief on you and your family. press on and know that you and we are not alone.

Sorry to hear. Condolences to you and your family.

Thank you all so much, reading your wishes makes me cry again, but I am thankful for your love and support, I wanted to post a couple pictures of him. One is at his daughters wedding and the other is him in his driveway, he could not do much walking due to what the sugar did to his legs, but he could still paint up till about nov when he lost sight in one eye, this is his artwork on his garage door. He did still try to draw some, he was also making building out of paper machae and was going to show me how. One day if I get some pictures of them I will post them, they were really weird, he made buildings for monsters to climb around on like in comic books, some were leaning sideways and some were just long and leary! He had great talent, his sister had none!

100_0706.jpg

100_0269.jpg

Latest posts