Mantisplace new site coming

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YAAAAAAAAY! I was checking your website everyday jsut in case there was a link!!! Cant wait.

When you do uplaod it should we check your website for a link?

Last edited by a moderator:
gee, u gonna ask me that? I guess once a site is up and u replace it, the other goes away? I can birth some babies, but this site is whipping my butt! :tt2: :punk: :taz:

Good news. I will say it is surely needed.

Well is about time. If I'm not mistaken, you've been talking about a new site since last year.

BTW, I got my flys so now I guess I'll have to buy some mantids on the new site to help break it in.

Above all, I wish you lots of luck with it.

Harry

Sympathies... overhauling a website is murder and it's not work I enjoy. Can't wait, though!

ha! Rick, I knew you would be overjoyed! and that made me giggle! :blush: I have actually been paying for it for almost 3 years now, just so little time with all the work involved with the mantis keeping on this scale, no time for fun things like a web site! :donatello:

You have my sympathies - web site stuff AND mantis-overload. I'm taking my sweet little ol time here before re-populating my shelves with Mantodea. But I KNOW looking at your faaaaancy new website is gonna just SUCKER me RIGHT BACK IN!!! Oh, the humanity!!

:)

Latest posts