McCafe Cup Mod Help

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sinensispsyched

Reaction score
My grandpa gave me two of those McCafe 32 oz. cups with the arched lid ad a hole i the middle. However, I want to know some mods I could do to enhance nymps' footing in this cup.

Any ideas or photos which you have found successful?

rub some sandpaper on the inner edge of the cup, hot glue gun some twigs on the edge, hot glue gun some screen mesh on the edge, hot glue gun some fake plants on the edges. nymphs seem to have pretty good footing as newborns. they don't need anything special. excelsior is good. but yeah any of those options will improve their footing

It is like a sort of long fibered wood shaving material...

And also you can just stuff a foam plug into the giant hole in the top ;)

Rebecca sells them, or you could probably find a thing of foam at some craft store or something, then cut out the size you need....

I would add a decorative lintel to improve structural integrity and delicate gold filigree throughout for gripping. Gold lamé accent drapes may put it over the top or provide just what it needs to set it off.

It's a plastic cup from McDonalds. Throw a stick in it and call it a day.

OK, just kidding. I like to cut about 6" of fake vine and coil or arch it in the cup. Works great for young nymphs. Plus easy to remove and clean. Make sure you use something breathable to plug the hole.

I would add a decorative lintel to improve structural integrity and delicate gold filigree throughout for gripping. Gold lamé accent drapes may put it over the top or provide just what it needs to set it off.

It's a plastic cup from McDonalds. Throw a stick in it and call it a day.

OK, just kidding. I like to cut about 6" of fake vine and coil or arch it in the cup. Works great for young nymphs. Plus easy to remove and clean. Make sure you use something breathable to plug the hole.
I thought that you were being serious for a second because I received some nymphs in a nicely package mccafé cup from you. ;)

I thought that you were being serious for a second because I received some nymphs in a nicely package mccafé cup from you. ;)
They sure are great for shipping. The wide hole lets you drop in nymphs and then use a funnel to add FFs.

Latest posts