Modifying Net cages with Backer Rod

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And of course you had the required kittah help! I saw you used that in a container when you sent a mantis to me. It looked like it would work very well.

And of course you had the required kittah help! I saw you used that in a container when you sent a mantis to me. It looked like it would work very well.
Yes, the kitties are ALWAYS interested in anything I'm doing... especially with backer rod. Backer rod, incidentally, makes a GREAT kitty toy! We use it kind of like string... you take a longer length of it and move it around, up, and down, and they go nuts trying to catch it. I'd brought a little bit home several years ago from a job site just for this purpose. Jesse likes to take a long length and run around the house with Magic at his heels, chasing him and the end of the backer rod all the way. They never tire of that game! Of course, I don't even try it.... I'd tire out after about the third go-round, I think, lol. :rolleyes:

In fact, that's where I got the idea of using it in the net cages and containers... from having it laying around the house as kitty toys.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts