Mrereowrr

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soir_Noir

Reaction score
Hello, I'm Kat. New to the forum and introducing myself.. fulltime musician and craftswoman as of 12/25/15 (am leaving an office job I've had for over 7 years). Am 24 years old, love critters (especially cats) and live in Oregon. Have had some experience with mantids but not a ton, am hoping to learn some things on here+have just a few as pets as they are rather fascinating creatures.

Welcome to the forum! Just a few is what we've all said lol. I went from wanting two to getting three and getting some more very soon. No where near as much as some of the people here, but a lot more than what I usually own

Thanks all :) +Deathlok, when I say a few I really mean a colony that I can keep going indefinitely lol. But that said I don't want hundreds upon hundreds o.o don't have space for that. I actually ordered an Indian Flower Mantis ooth (I'm partial to ghosts but came across the IFM ooth on ebay for about $20+couldn't pass it up.. they're supposed to hatch right around Xmas!). I'm excited :)

Latest posts