My carnivorous plants garden bog!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited by a moderator:
My LGS dried out all of their sundews. They new that I like CPs and gave me them all for free. They are really dead though but I hope to revive them

My LGS dried out all of their sundews. They new that I like CPs and gave me them all for free. They are really dead though but I hope to revive them
Good humidity & bright light & distilled water should bring them back to life in no time! :D Good luck!

I have an elderly neighbor who lets me have the extra CPs each year. The only problem is, I suck at maintaining the proper dormancy requirements, and they all die.

I have an elderly neighbor who lets me have the extra CPs each year. The only problem is, I suck at maintaining the proper dormancy requirements, and they all die.
I'm curious, how do you maintain their dormancy requirements? :eek: I'm guessing the refrigerator method? Lucky you! I wish that your neighbor would be like my neighbors in my area.

I used to put my vfts outside for little sunlight. I stopped because somebody stolen few of mine. :( It was my stupid mistake for putting them on front porch. :no: :oops:

Do you think eco earth will kill a venus fly trap? Or is there too much fertilizer in there?????
Yes. Venus fly trap requires peat & perlite (must be organic) in order to maintain a healthy vft. Eco earth has coconut fiber in it. It will kill a vft slowly.

Another pictures....

33wnkie.jpg

111jfdk.jpg

25jfg93.jpg

Latest posts