My Mantids

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love 'em! Especially the Stick...those guys are so underrated! They just look like a plain ol' stick in the pics, but they're really awesome in person, with a matching personality! :D (I'm hoping mine breed and make LOTS of babies!)

I'm also enjoying the stick mantids. Thanks Leanne. I've got them all set up in their individual homes.

Chris

realy nice mantids. I'm going to have to look into the sticks. seems like everyone likes them.

the lichins are also growing on me so I might look into them down the road too.

a great collection you have there. congrats.

Harry

I thought Popas couldn´t live together :blink: , My female is very agressive, She ate crickets as soon as they are in her enclosure

Leeann,

I just can't stop looking at your sticks. they are so cute.

I just got some D. Lobata and they remind me of them a little, as they are only L1 and one L2.

but I can't wait until you show us what they look more like when adult. sure I saw other photos online, but your babies rock. B)

Harry

Leeann,

I just can't stop looking at your sticks. they are so cute.

I just got some D. Lobata and they remind me of them a little, as they are only L1 and one L2.

but I can't wait until you show us what they look more like when adult. sure I saw other photos online, but your babies rock. B)

Harry
Why Thank You! There WILL for sure be more pics! and more mantids :)

Glad to see they are doing well for you Leeann. Hopefully you have moved the 'over-protective' female from the ootheca by now. ;)
lol! I wasn't sure if they guarded their ooths?! I am used to reptiles and some of them do guard their nests. Yes I removed the ooths and gave her some larger branches :)

Latest posts