new from Canada

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

catfish

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here. Starting tomorrow I should be the new owner of a chinese mantis, so I'm looking up last-minute information to make sure I've got everything ready. I have a Bsc. in biology in which I paid more than average attention to inverts. and I've worked in a petstore, but I haven't kept a mantis before. Most of my petkeeping experience is with fish.

Greetings catfish!

This forum has tons of information on housing and feeding!

Well, the compost pile is full of worms, so I think the answer is yes.

I've been trawling through the housing information, and have picked up some very useful things - and have removed the houseplants from the cage and washed the leaves. They'll go back in a few weeks. Thank you, you may have saved my mantis from exposure to pesticides. (I should have though of that problem myself, but I didn't. I guess I'm too used to the fact that I don't use pesticides or inorganic fertilizers on my plants)

Thank you for all the welcomes, makes me feel very at home.

Hi, I'm new here. Starting tomorrow I should be the new owner of a chinese mantis, so I'm looking up last-minute information to make sure I've got everything ready. I have a Bsc. in biology in which I paid more than average attention to inverts. and I've worked in a petstore, but I haven't kept a mantis before. Most of my petkeeping experience is with fish.
Hi catfish which part of Canada you from ?

Latest posts