Newly intrigued (lots of pics)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bellerophon

Reaction score
I suppose I should introduce myself as I may soon be asking lots of questions. I found my way here via my main hobby forum dendroboard. A few of us over there cant keep our eyes off of these little critters you guys are playing with :lol: I tried my best to resist and believe me my wife was adamant about me resisting but I think I'm going to give a few mantids a try. I'd love to be able to keep them in with a few of the frogs but I better get the hang of them first. Just so you guys/gals know where I'm coming from here's a few shots of my current obsessions. Poison dart frogs and carnivorous plants.

img3624mo5.jpg

img2237xy2.jpg

img2344ef5.jpg

img3598cropiw0.jpg

img3675ys1.jpg

img2806oo8.jpg

img3811kb6.jpg

img3808ij2.jpg

Welcome. Beautiful enclosures you have. I would not personally keep mantids and frogs together as somebody will end up missing.

Thats a very attractive enclosure. Can you teach me how to do that? :) :idea:

Thanks all, Sure Sparky there's nothing to it. I'm assuming your talking abou t the larg exo-terra tank? A little more involved than the 10 gallon tanks on the rack but its still not that difficult.

WOW! I love frogs. We had one a couple of years ago in a small planted terrarium. I'm ashamed to say I don't recall the species but his name was Hercules. :wink: Your frogs are lovely and the enclosures are really something. Oh, and welcome!