• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ooth for exchange

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fisherman_Brazil

Reaction score
Statilia parva

one available, more to come

P1010431.jpg

DSCN0748_1196671936.jpg

please PM me with proposal for exchange

Thanks

Luke

My email address if richsekerman#yahoo.com, and not exactly as previously posted.

Rich

You killed it?
No, they live free and happily now. My friend collected, and took this picture. It is a thin transparent film to gently hold temperately in order to show the inner side of femur (front legs).

Last edited by a moderator:
You squashed it?
I did NOT wintness the process of taking this picture, but they do live happily and deliver to me. Like I said it is a transparent film to gently hold them in position very shortly in time. The collector, who I know well, is quite an expert in bug. I don't see any reason he will be doing any harm to the mantid.

i have send you a private message^^

cant he get a pic with out him swashing it with clean film?

lol @ the questions...

He basically got a transparent film (i.e. OHT//transparent acetate) and pressed it on the ventral side of the mantid whilst it lay on its dorsal side. A picture was taken, then the acetate can be taken off and the mantid will crawl around again. It would do it no forseeable harm.

Latest posts