Parymenopus consolidated

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes they do. But I can't help with hymenopus. I pm'ed you

Sorry for the confusion everyone. Agent A was talking about Hymenopus, and I feel stupid for answering him with Parymenopus :eek:nline2long: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
You won't have to worry. Soon we should all (us who are keeping them) should have ooths and babies! :)
I wish i was as confident as you are. Without new blood we may not get to far? Especially if they are similar to orchids as far as breeding goes? I noticed in the UK forums not much as been mentioned about them since the start of the year. I'm not saying no one on the other side of the pond has any? But if they do? It seems awfully quite. I'm ready to swap some from the UK if need be.

They are over seas I know a couple people with them Im pushing now to send a female over since we seem to have an abundance of mature males. It wont create another entire blood lines but will give us something to cross yours with.

Yes ismart is correct we may need another bloodline to continue breeding these. We can't have too many generations of inbreeding since they are similar to Hymenopus. Hopefully we will make it? :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
They are over seas I know a couple people with them Im pushing now to send a female over since we seem to have an abundance of mature males. It wont create another entire blood lines but will give us something to cross yours with.
That is great to hear. I don't have any prof that inbreeding will be an issue? These are my first generation, but i rather be safe than sorry.

I'm also adding this: Males will take fruitflies their whole life, though they like bbs and houseflies. Females will take fruitflies up to L4-L5. They will then eat houseflies and bbs.

Please try to be accurate in your info before you speak? I just looked and she doesn't have them, false alarm.
Wait, now i'm confused? I went to her site, and it would seem you are able to purchase some? Is this not accurate? It does not say sold out, or out of stock?

Latest posts