Parymenopus davisoni

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the moment where a chat room would have come in handy. I have had a few drinks, so i'm feeling pretty good right about now! :lol:
so have my mom's adult friends but my mom can't because she cant have alcohol with the antibiotics she's taking for a stomach infection...

anyways i kinda like the compactness of this species but i like hymenopus color better B)

I know most of these posts will probably get deleted? But hay we are all having a good time! I did notice one thing this last hatch has huge nymphs! They are almost twice the size of the originals! Good sign. I thought because this was a lager ooth it would have yielded more?

I've been in the chat room with agent a on the UK forum and it won't work, he types so fast you can never get a word in, lol. :no: :lol:

I give you the destroyed one (the ooth) with a special dedicace of Lady Blah Blah
I don't really care for her music but I still respect her as a human being. Maybe you could do likewise?

I don't really care for her music but I still respect her as a human being. Maybe you could do likewise?
yes!! do u know how morally good she is? she cares abt human rights and advocates for the gay community and stuff and so u dont have to like her music but just realize she uses her popularity to get her word out and i find it very inspiring...

I give you the destroyed one (the ooth) with a special dedicace of Lady Blah Blah
:lol:

I've been in the chat room with agent a on the UK forum and it won't work, he types so fast you can never get a word in, lol. :no:
Why does this not surprise me? I'm a pretty slow typer. :lol:

No! No! No! never!!! :lol:

I know most of these posts will probably get deleted? But hay we are all having a good time! I did notice one thing this last hatch has huge nymphs! They are almost twice the size of the originals! Good sign. I thought because this was a lager ooth it would have yielded more?
Wait what?!?!?! I want to trade up and trade in then, I kept my reciept... Haha

yes!! do u know how morally good she is? she cares abt human rights and advocates for the gay community and stuff and so u dont have to like her music but just realize she uses her popularity to get her word out and i find it very inspiring...
Yes I agree. Better than Justin Biebers self promotion campaign.

Last edited by a moderator:
And now nobody talk anymore about previous issues :)

Even if know every body think I'm a bad, vicious, intolerant unloving jealous, stupid old... I'm too tired to continue...

nobody love me :'(

All your bonus points have now been revoked! :lol:

Geez! Rick is going to strangle me when he sees me on sep 15! :lol:
NOOOOOOO !!!

Tell me who to kill I'll do it !!! If you give me back my points !

Ok I stop now because... :ban: is not far for me lol

Well I am feeling a little better and like I said my lone survivor molted and I think its got to be l4 or l5 I am not sure but molted perfectly and I also had changed the cup yesterday and debarked the branch and put in a fresh supply of fruit flies and so far its looking much better!

Well I am feeling a little better and like I said my lone survivor molted and I think its got to be l4 or l5 I am not sure but molted perfectly and I also had changed the cup yesterday and debarked the branch and put in a fresh supply of fruit flies and so far its looking much better!
Good luck with him/her!