Parymenopus davisoni

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I am feeling a little better and like I said my lone survivor molted and I think its got to be l4 or l5 I am not sure but molted perfectly and I also had changed the cup yesterday and debarked the branch and put in a fresh supply of fruit flies and so far its looking much better!
Cool!

In all seriousness, Whom ever i sell to? Do not keep them together! They will cannibalize at L2. Even with D. hydei in the enclosures. I was shocked to see this so early. They are very territorial!

What type of sticks are those? They're nice. Also, I'm new here, how much do normal orchid nymphs usually go for?

Last edited by a moderator:
Normal orchid nymphs can go from anywhere to $15.00 to $30.00. I personally have never sold any orchids nymphs yet. I will hopefully be changing that soon? ;)

So far so good! The 25 i have kept for myself are crazy awesome! No miss molt or any problems. My oldest is now L5. And yes they do grow crazy fast!

Tell you what agent A.... I'll name a female lady blah blah jus for you.

And no, I've never grossed 92million, but I wouldn't want that life at all.

I realize i'm not right! I am going publicly give a huge shout out to Marius Pohl! If it was not for him this would never never have happened. He honestly went out of his way to to send me males. He did not have to do that. That was so beyond awesomeness of him! :) Thank-you! again! I have posted in the feedback forum, but i still think it does not do him justice! Awesome guy! I owe you one! :)

Well Paul your one the good hearted people yourself on the forum, we could ues more like you! We all here owe you a beer or three ;) :)

I could call myself the orthodera king being I have good luck raising these from ooth to adult or something

King for a day is always fun, more power to you and as always, just enjoy is a close 2nd or your missing the point. ;)