Parymenopus davisoni

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Green? Cool! What other colors can they be as nymphs?
It's the unique color green they are, very vivid and unlike most green mantis you'll see...

And I think it's a shame how both "team P and team M" are acting and coming across, we may have to send them both to they're rooms. ;)

It's the unique color green they are, very vivid and unlike most green mantis you'll see...

And I think it's a shame how both "team P and team M" are acting and coming across, we may have to send them both to they're rooms. ;)
That sounds awesome!!! I'm so jealous :)

and +1 to part 2. This is out of hand

I am done fighting and just going to go back to my games I play to relieve my stress and its everquest or wow and I dont like to fight I tend to walk away if someone wants to attack me but if I am in a corner or being targetted then it is only natural to try to defend or protect myself but I hate confrontations and walk away from it all with my head held high and smiling and knowing I bow to no one but god and no one shall stand before myself!

I am not going to go on over this what is done is done and I will not worry about what I did or whatever as its done and I will move on and at least it is not an animal that is worth more then a car or a apartments rent and its just a bug as my mom calls it but she does think they are neat and all that they die and they can be replaced its ok to make mistakes and its ok if things die people spend more money on things and some dont know what their doing either so its nothing new in this world!It is ok that I make mistakes and learn from them but it is not ok to be crucified over it like its some big deal and its not so letting it end on that note!

just as jesus said when he was crucifed

"it is finished!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, enough bickering! ###### happens. The next person to attack massaman is not getting ######! Especially since i came home to this!

IMAG0270.jpg

45 more nymphs! Oh yeah!!! :D

Cool Beans!!!! Thats a good count, and I know how hard it is the count them up, it's not like they stay still. ;)

But man did this thread get whacked, jacked, and smacked...