Parymenopus davisoni

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Massaman, you need to understand that my statement was made with pure thought involved. If you didn't kill them by NOT providing the proper care, WHO did? I'm just waiting for my chance to purchase some to try out and your failures make me feel a little sad for the species. :( It's like massaman's the "black hole" for mantids. :lol: Always seeking, but rarely, if ever, offering anything back. This leads me to believe that your successes are few. Why try something so rare, just because you wanted it for a long time. Not fair to the mantid or the hobby. So get back up, brush yourself off, and please stop killing mantids. :D

On a closing note...Excuses are like a## holes. Everyone's got one and they are full of :poop: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
This ooth needs to hatch soon! I have a pretty high success rate, but I'm probably not going to get the first round. I'll wait for others to establish the line first. <----My rational self speaking, no guarantee that he'll influence my decision though.

I want to be sure I can keep a species alive if I plan to sell something and its not like I have to sell a species like others do as some keep them for years to establish a stable breed before offering and besides what I do is my own business and no one elses and if someone dont like it then I dont really care one way or another I do what I want when I want and how I want for myself and I am not in a hobby to please someone else or what not!I may fail and lose some of what I raise but I am only human and its in human nature to fail some of the times and if one were to succeed all of the time then it would be so boring and dull so I take the good with the bad and live with my actions as best as I know how!

and patrickfraser just keep your comments off the forum if it is about me as it is not a hard thing to do please and thats a good thing to do if you have nothing of value or positive enforcement to say or text about someone else then dont type or say anything and let it go and move on its not that hard!

well I guess I know who to do business with and who not to then and those who make remarks like yours are what makes or breaks things in life and I know now to keep my friends close but keep my enemies away with a spiked club!

Besides I still got one left and is doing very well and just molted today and came out perfect!

This ooth needs to hatch soon! I have a pretty high success rate, but I'm probably not going to get the first round. I'll wait for others to establish the line first. <----My rational self speaking, no guarantee that he'll influence my decision though.
I microwaved the ooths for like 10 minutes. I hope this makes them hatch quicker? :nuke: :lol: I'm hoping in the next few days it should hatch?

They're so Green without any nukes or microwaves already, they look like they were fed uranium and Paul never told me? Haha :sorcerer:

They're so Green without any nukes or microwaves already, they look like they were fed uranium and Paul never told me? Haha :sorcerer:
wait, if they were given uranium they r radioactive and can cause cancer

there r a few peeps i dont like so i should buy radioactive mantises and give them to these peeps as payback-I mean a peace offering :whistling: :devil:

and patrickfraser just keep your comments off the forum if it is about me as it is not a hard thing to do please and thats a good thing to do if you have nothing of value or positive enforcement to say or text about someone else then dont type or say anything and let it go and move on its not that hard!
Leave me alone, and you will be left alone. Sorry you kill mantids, but that's not my problem.

wait, if they were given uranium they r radioactive and can cause cancer

there r a few peeps i dont like so i should buy radioactive mantises and give them to these peeps as payback-I mean a peace offering :whistling: :devil:
Yes, yes you should, especially if I'm one of the "peeps" you don't like, I could use a few more!? :lol: