Parymenopus davisoni

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doin good soo far, out of 7, I have 5 left, looks to be 3 L4-5 females, and 2 L5ish males. I also have 4 ready to mate female h. coronatus, so many orchid ooths will be available soon :)

Back to "about you" it goes then? Get a job man, like I had since age 14 as that was my only way to make money before people expected hand outs from their family?

Back to "about you" it goes then? Get a job man, like I had since age 14 as that was my only way to make money before people expected hand outs from their family?
i'm working on that but first i gotta be able to drive safely and on my own and drivers ed goes until november and i cant get my liscence until at least then

i dont expect handouts from anyone and i dont see anything wrong with being ambitious abt hymenopus, it doesnt harm anyone <_<

I walked to work, every day after day just to make 50 bucks...
times have changed

more cars/danger

my neighbors wont let their kids bike up a hill nearby because of creepers that walk through my neighborhood

anyways, back on topic now

where do these guys (parahymenopus) come from? malaysia??

Last edited by a moderator:
I walked up hill both ways too work(did I mention that?)Times do change but the need to make money doesn't, so buck up young man, and remember I do like you even if you talk too much Bud!

I walked up hill both ways too work(did I mention that?)Times do change but the need to make money doesn't, so buck up young man, and remember I do like you even if you talk too much Bud!
kk :D

and dont think i dont know the need to make moolah!! i just dont have much skill yet, but all will change soon enough B)

Gotta love Agent A too, he's just blabs, but he's a good kid! (I mean that)...

Last edited by a moderator: