Parymenopus davisoni

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bah the female you sent me must of mismolted on route she is still able to hang and move around but one of her back legs is bent in a L shape instead of straight so she has 3 good legs and a bum leg right now and hoping I can have good luck with her but kind of a little bummed on her leg ailment but hopefully she will do fine and molt out of it eventually!
She sounds like she's gonna be fine :)

I had 5 parymenopus, but 2 died a couple days later. The remaining 3 seem to be doing great and it looks like I have one male and 2 females. Hopefully they all make it to adult.

6 adult males, and 4 sub females, 1 death from non eating female(she was extra tiny)... :( :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a couple photos that I took earlier today, Tammy. This is of my largest female davisoni. I think she's L5, maybe L4. ismart may be able to tell. The quarter and spoon are for size reference:

_MG_0062.jpg

_MG_0065.jpg

No. I said I was gonna be on and off. My Uncle is now in the hospital because his throat swelled up so I got out of school early to visit both my mom and uncle and I got home earlier so I went here.