Parymenopus davisoni

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so the female can live her entire life in a in deli cups as well like the male or can I use bigger cages just for the female?

so the female can live her entire life in a in deli cups as well like the male or can I use bigger cages just for the female?
Yes, she is small enough to live in a 32oz deli cup her whole life. If mated i would put her in a net cage for ooth laying purposes. My female had no issues laying on the netting. Not to mention it was very easy to take the ooths off the netting once it dries.

Yes, she is small enough to live in a 32oz deli cup her whole life. If mated i would put her in a net cage for ooth laying purposes. My female had no issues laying on the netting. Not to mention it was very easy to take the ooths off the netting once it dries.
Shhh... he just made that up(don't tell anyone)? ^_^

hmm so is it better to use a net cage for breeding being more space for the male to escape after being bred or stick to a deli cup and the male may end up on the menu!

hmm so is it better to use a net cage for breeding being more space for the male to escape after being bred or stick to a deli cup and the male may end up on the menu!
Any male of pretty much any species is a gonner if bred in a deli cup. For breeding, and ooth laying use a net cage.

IMAG0270.jpg
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Congrats! Sorry Paul i am getting slow :wheelchair:

bah the female you sent me must of mismolted on route she is still able to hang and move around but one of her back legs is bent in a L shape instead of straight so she has 3 good legs and a bum leg right now and hoping I can have good luck with her but kind of a little bummed on her leg ailment but hopefully she will do fine and molt out of it eventually!