Patrickfraser

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Purchased 10 ghost from seller, shipped exceptionally fast.

Only two DOA's, but there were a few extras. I will have no problem buying from him in the future!

A big THANK YOU to forum supporter patrickfraser for a great purchase and excellent packing to Cold Montana! As they say on ebay A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ and then again this is Mantid Forum so M++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++!

I ordered 4 different species from Patrick to help jump-start my mantis collection again. They arrived quickly and in very good shape! All were very fat and healthy nymphs! He even sent a few extras!! Which is always nice! :) It worked out well since one of the lineola nymphs thought it was a great idea to molt in transit and it fell molting, which is of no fault of Patricks.Overall, I had a very great experience with Patrick and will do business with him again!

Bought more Budwing nymphs from him to attempt to have more females with my second batch,and all made it safe and sound,and were packed pretty tight :)

Just received a very fat, well packed, heated and insulated Stalli from Patrick! Thank you so much. The express shipping was on time, and she is drinking and eating already. A++++++++++++++++++

I received a beautiful adult female budwing from Patrick! She came perectly packaged. She was percky and alert when I opened the container. She travelled across country and is in perfect shape. Thanks so much Patrick! I hope I can buy from you again!

Purchased some Sphodromantis viridis nymphs from Patrick. They shipped quickly and were well packaged. He even threw in a couple of extras. Great communication throughout the shipping process.

Thanks again Patrick!

Latest posts