Pet Names

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Majesty (Stagmomantis limbata female) DIED ADULT

S.I.R. (Stagmomantis limbata female, thought she was male, once I found out she was female her name stood for Silvia Irwin Reynolds lol) DIED L6

Dakon (Tenodera sinensis male) DIED L4

Keek (Tenodera sinensis female) DIED ADULT

Mostro (male Phyllocrania paradoxa) DIED L6

Kent-Lok (female Phyllocrania paradoxa) CURRENTLY LIVING L6

Ton-Drauk (Stagmomantis carolina female) CURRENTLY LIVING L2

Zip (Stagmomantis carolina male) CURRENTLY LIVING L2

Morta (Stagmomantis carolina female) CURRENTLY LIVING L2

Kick stand, Radio, Penelope, Cheap Shot, Buck Shot, and Sue. And everyone has had a Zorak before, right? That was a while ago though. I haven't named any in a while.
Of course Zorak came to mind. I'm glad I'm not the only one to make the connection. I was going to name mine Zorak001, Zorak002, etc. Moltar and Brak would be great names.

I'm glad to see lots of pokemon names, I thought the Phyllocrania look just like Gigalith, but I named my first two Loretta and Klaus, although Klaus may be Klausina.

My daughters are in charge of names, we also have Bjork, Christopher Walken, Sir Shakesalot, Jumpy, Larry Darryl and another Darryl.

Smith and Wesson (ghosts, both died)

Winchester, Stoger, Mossburg, Marlin, Browning (p. Spurca)

Benelli (orchid)

C. Pictipennis (RPG, The Fifty, AR)

Paired Ghosts (Sig and Saur)

Ghost colony (Reloads)

Dessicata (Yellow Boy)

Ghost (daringer)

Carolina (glock and Khar)

Majuscula (Gunny and Sarge)
Well, I'll be expecting a Cryptic named "Kalashnikov" :clown:

Well mine are named in the description below, but I recently lost Turbo Sexophonic :/. His funky seductive ways will forever be remembered.

I don't understand why people don't name their mantids. It hurts to lose one, and also many people have lots and lots of them, but I personally think it makes it more fun. Plus, as my friend says, "They don't have a soul until you name them." Funny thing is that I used to have a wild T. Sinensis but who used to try to eat me every time I played with him up til like L6, but after my friend named him, he stopped trying to eat me.

At the moment, I've got 4 L2 Stagmomantis carolina nymphs:

1) Shedon (named after Sheldon Copper on the Big Band Theory)

2) Spencer (named after Spencer Reid on Criminal Minds

and the other two are as yet unnamed, LOL. I'm letting my little brother name those two. :eek:nline2long:

At the moment, I've got 4 L2 Stagmomantis carolina nymphs:

1) Shedon (named after Sheldon Copper on the Big Band Theory)

2) Spencer (named after Spencer Reid on Criminal Minds

and the other two are as yet unnamed, LOL. I'm letting my little brother name those two. :eek:nline2long:
Nice!

Latest posts