Rant :D

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about threads in the wrong forum? Kinda like this one here. :)
Yeah Rick I am sorry about that. I was not sure if it should go in the off topic section because half of it pertains to mantids.

I've probably gotten more giggles and smiles from this thread than the one about Mantid jokes! There's just something humorous about people genuinely frustrated while trying to communicate something important to them (any "Faulty Towers" fans will recognize this immediately). I'm not proud that I can laugh at other people's pain, but it's hard to suppress.

I'm glad we've kept s good sense of humor about it all (well, so far... the thread is still young). =)

Lol I love faulty towers! I have the whole collection! One of the best British comedy's out there. Oh ###### look who's off topic now...

I vote we have an "off-topic" topic.

Oh my last male creo dised today for no known reason...left my two unmolted females widows.....

it might rain here today

this coffee is darned good

anyone seen these "mantis-flies" that look like wasps?

I like vietnamese food, pho, pate chaud, bo lac luc, chau.......

1. I vote we have an "off-topic" topic.

2. Oh my last male creo dised today for no known reason...left my two unmolted females widows.....

3. it might rain here today

4. this coffee is darned good

5. anyone seen these "mantis-flies" that look like wasps?

6. I like vietnamese food, pho, pate chaud, bo lac luc, chau.......
1. I agree of the off topic topic

2. Aww. I am sorry.

3. It might rain... IT IS POURING AS I SPEAK, but I dont know about your area

4. I steal my moms coffee all the time. It yummy

5. I wish we could find the manitd flies here. They only live for a month in captivity with enough food. btw the eat spider eggs so you need to be prepared when you find one

6. I have never tried viatnamese food. Is it reallly good

Last edited by a moderator:
+1

(the following posts go to the above posts)

Last edited by a moderator: