Rant :D

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watched my creo devour a housefly that was as big as him for 15 mins straight...UBERMANTIDNERD

Im not gonna post in this thread anymore so I dont get banned... better safe then sorry :ph34r:

its called trial and error

I always try something and keep at it even if I fail a few times till I get the hang of it and usually does work out that way!

Letting this get a little crazy now. I like a little trolling now and again but that is only gonna sow more discontent amongst members. not good in a smaller community like this one.

Alot of ya'll took gripen's rant a little to seriously. So what, he doesn't like inexperienced people biting off more then they can chew. That's respectable. He doesn't like people filling threads with unimportant posts about their trip to the grocery store. To each their own. Someone probably just posted something that pushed him over the edge and he had to rant about it. That is what forums are for right? I think some should try and read other peoples opinions with a grain of salt and don't take their comments so personally.

Anyways hope everyone had fun

I think what gripen is trying to say is he remembers when this forum wasn't over run with kids and adults that act like kids(I may be guilty from time to time ;) ) who are in to mantis one day and gone the next, but in the mean time they all ask the same 10 questions over and over when all they had to do was read a little bit and maybe just ask one or two questions.

I did a lot of reading and research and I mean hours and hours to get where I am with mantis, not that I'm anything special or Yen like but I agree with gripen on the fact that some people are so lazy, petty, thoughtless and probably shouldn't have any pets that are harder to take care of than a goldfish! Do mantis like raisins? Do mantis drink water? Do mantis like coffee? Can I keep a 4" mantis in a 5" pill bottle? Do mantis fart?

But what you gonna do?

Maybe a simple test could be made up to see if your even ready to have a mantis? Ha-ha... :D

I like this ranting thing, I feel so much better now!

Latest posts