Rhombo' and 'Chaeta logs

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that's a cute face! (a good stall) Thanks for sharing! But still wanna see little footprints!

There are 9 pairs that are adult and three extra sub males about to transform any time.

Only one was mated so far that ive seen but its about to be a big platoon this year im excited

Last edited by a moderator:
That is sad! I hope the girls were bred before the guys got munched? I have one female who ate her brother while he was molting. I named her The Murderess. She was a subadult! I watch her carefully so she does get another chance to do it again!

Lol @ the murderess

Looks like i have two, im bad i cant even tell if it was the same girl..

Theres still 8 females 9 males left.. 1 female and two males are not adult yet.

Thats a great idea, maybe i can use some sort of non toxic kids paints. Might do a trial soon

My brother hits them with a modge podge and pins them.

Pm me if your interested in pinned specimens

Modge podge... used to be used for paper mache' but what a great idea.... wishing you luck in your mantis-murder mystery... Sound like it could be a good book...

Just had a small R valida hatch. This was one of the smaller ooths and around 30 emerged :) Good news for my L3 female. There will be some males for her.