Rhombo' and 'Chaeta logs

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rhombos getting me mad :(

Males showing no interest..

He attacked her!

Down to one guy three femme fatales

Rhombos getting me mad :(

Males showing no interest..

He attacked her!

Down to one guy three femme fatales
Good Luck Buddy lol ....... u only got 1 more chance ... ur have a 50% chance .... when male show no Interests.... u just got to cut his head off and place it on her ... maybe will still have a chance ....

Ha ha.. first one got gobbled up only one wing left of him, second ate all her flies and bloated himself to death and the last is being really difficult, just wants to play or attack her backside!

This was taught by my bug Teacher lol If the male attack the females or unwilling to mate , just Cut the male head off will make them want to mate more .. if the female is is ready just put him on ...

She will have to do the decapitating, I don't think I can willingly do that to rhombo..thanks for the advice though

She will have to do the decapitating, I don't think I can willingly do that to rhombo..thanks for the advice though
Trust me when u see this U will want to Decapitating the males head ... he killed my female now i need to wait another 2-3weeks to wait for another female to be ready to mate ....

Here's my L7 male r. Stalii. The back of his eyes are lavender!

697de937-6e25-4969-8811-1e24132d2a98_zpsd4df3d76.jpg

how are everyones Rhombos doing? ive seen basalis here lately looks like the US has stock now of valida, basalis and stalli!

I have a few updates

20140319_124753.jpg

two of my rhombodera females have laid so far, really dont know if these ooth are fertile as i never seen a connection but there was a male that was in her cage for a week before she ate him so i do have some hope..

20140319_125653.jpg

20140319_105140.jpg

I witnessed my first chaeta mating! i know they are a very shy sp so it was a pleasant surprise to see.

Is anyone still keeping chaetas? I know they are not easy to raise... i still have 3 more adult females and 10 adult males. really hoping to spread some of these,

If everything goes accordingly id be happy to spread them, they've been adult since January and I haven't witnessed any pairingsup until yesterday. Soon they will have birthdays lol

Latest posts