Rhombo' and 'Chaeta logs

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20140504_160351.jpg

That's three now :D

Keep them coming baby! I really hope they are all fertile. The mated female is the only one that's laid so far.

Chaeta has a great enclosure! I think I see four there lol, very happy for your next gen of rhombo as well how many you thinj hatched from thqt one?, hopefully they'll breed as easy as your first pairings.

Yay! Big ooth :D

Wish you many more!

Keep in touch to trade an ooth if you can, I could use the new blood since your females aren't from my stock.

Haven't updated in a while, I'm up to 6 chaeta ooths now. My rhombo ooths never hatched..but thanks to sally ill have another group going and I am excited to have them again. started losing hope in chaetas viablity over time since its been a while since her first ooth, but alas I got my first hatch and it was better than my first :D and there seems to be more ahead, which is definitely a personal success. the first ooth that hatched was the second ooth she laid me. special thanks to you all that've helped me on my way, without your advice and good words, it wouldnt have been the great journey it was. I'm not selling any out of my first hatch as Ill need them to develop my personal culture once more for the next generation. But I will make it fun while hopefully more people gain interest before the next hatch. Take one guess on the first hatch to get a free group, just cover shipping. Good luck

20140610_235902.jpg

Thr mother hatched from an ooth of 45. There are definitely more this time.

20140611_010348.jpg

I split them up into the same type of cage setup as their parents had, since I had success with it in the early instars

20140611_010622.jpg

5 containers.. take a good guess for your free chaetas ;)

20140611_011431.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I counted them today, hatch numbers closer than I thought to the original amount

No one has is quiet right yet, if no one gets it right today, come tomorrow, the people who guessed are welcome to guess again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts