Rick - (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received a nice adult male S. limbata for my lonely girl. He's in tip top shape! And looks ready to go! :wub: Rick only charged me for low price of shipping, what a swell guy! The packaging was great! I will be doing bussiness with him again. I'm very pleased with this transaction! :) A+++

Paul

did a recent transaction with rick and got a few chinese ooths and two brunners ooths and so far one of the chinese ooths hatched out but waiting on the brunners and was a good deal!

Received a wonderfully packed parcel of dead specimen from Rick. Complete with ice packs/styrofoam box to ensure the specimens arriving in one piece and shipped via express mail. Thanks a bunch!

I just got a limbata ooth from Rick. He did a great job with packing.

Was a pleasure doing business with him!

:D Recieved a adult female mantis and a Ooth from rick priorty shipped! Not to say Im in NY and there was a huge snow storm, well the package arrived in the very middle of the freezing storm! well all I have to say is great looking healthy mantis and a perfect Ooth ,the ooth was packed inside its own cup well wrapped and the mantise arrived in a awsome made 32oz deli cup that he crafted himself with some mesh removable paper towel and a feeding port with sponge stopper ! so what I got was a free home to keep her in as well! the packing could not have been done in a better way! I would tell anyone to purchase from rick as I am sure I will again in the near future ! thanks Rick! Great Job!

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a free adult female budwing from Rick, just paid for shipping and heat pack. Everything was nicely packed and well insulated with a 1" EPS styrofoam liner. Foam peanut cushioning with an insect cup modified for the mantis to grip the sides too. Thanks! :)

Got an ooth from Rick that came in today. Great packaging, price, and communication! Thanks a ton! =]

About 4 days ago I received the Limbata ooth I ordered from Rick. The postal service has been all-around wonky, it took each check ( sent 2, because we thought one got lost in the mail) weeks and weeks to get to him. Then when I finally received the ooth, over a week after he thought it shoud be here, the box was completely mangled. However, his packaging is fantastic, the ooth and the innermost container were in excllent shape, and the laugh I got when I realized the ooth was in a urine specimen cup was great. That, IMO is the BEST way to ship ooths and mantids- they're sturdy enough to withstand just about anything. Now I'll be looking for bulk specimen cups!

All in all, great transaction.

Thanks!

Ang

About 4 days ago I received the Limbata ooth I ordered from Rick. The postal service has been all-around wonky, it took each check ( sent 2, because we thought one got lost in the mail) weeks and weeks to get to him. Then when I finally received the ooth, over a week after he thought it shoud be here, the box was completely mangled. However, his packaging is fantastic, the ooth and the innermost container were in excllent shape, and the laugh I got when I realized the ooth was in a urine specimen cup was great. That, IMO is the BEST way to ship ooths and mantids- they're sturdy enough to withstand just about anything. Now I'll be looking for bulk specimen cups!

All in all, great transaction.

Thanks!

Ang
You just got it?! I sent that on March 21. :blink:

I just wanted to update and say that I had given up hope on the Brunner's ooth that I received in September...

Sure enough I found 7 little gals wondering around my room :p .

Thanks Rick!

I just wanted to update and say that I had given up hope on the Brunner's ooth that I received in September...

Sure enough I found 7 little gals wondering around my room :p .

Thanks Rick!
Well I told you those take a LONG time. :D

Got a well packed, handsome looking S. floridensis ooth from Rick. He is very snazzy, these days, with Click-N-Ship labels and everything.

I think that I mounted it the right way up, Rick. east to west, right? :D

Got a well packed, handsome looking S. floridensis ooth from Rick. He is very snazzy, these days, with Click-N-Ship labels and everything.

I think that I mounted it the right way up, Rick. east to west, right? :D
Sounds about right.